pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="obj2" width="200" height="330" quality="High" wmode="transparent">

: 107
    : 940,223 
   : 79
    : 940,082

> > NooR

NooR Pirde Moon

:

LinkBack
2011-10-15, 07:11 PM   #11

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

: 4
  : Jun 2011
: 7,423
  : Pirde Moon is on a distinguished road

:
ɡ : (***) (**) ȡ (*) ɡ .
. .

:
(*) ɻ.
(*) . .
(*) ̡ : ( ).
(*) : غ .
(**) (65).
(*) : ߡ ߡ ߡ ߻ .
(*) ڡ .
(*) .
(*) (66) .
(*) .

1- ̡ : ʡ ߡ : { } [ : 7].
2- ڻ(67) ̡ á .
3- á ɡ .
4- .
5- .
6- .
(68).
7- ȡ : ɡ . : . : ǡ ǡ (69).

( )
(*) .. ߻ : ϻ .
(*) .
(*) (70) .
(*) . .
(***) (71) .
(*) (72).
(*) .. .
(*) .
(*) . . .
(*) ( ) ɻ .
(**) (73).
(*) : ... .
(*) : { } [: 3].
(**) ɡ ɡ .
(*) : { } [ : 199].
(**) ʡ ѡ ޡ .
(**) .. .
(**) : :
{ } . ݡ .

1- ɡ .
2- ̡ .
3- ܫ ɻ .
4- .
5- ɻ .
6- ɡ : ɻ.
7- .
8- ̡ .

ϻ
(**) .
(*) : .
(*) .
(*) (74) .
(*) .
:
(**) (75) .
(**) : { } [ : 28] . : ѡ ߡ .
(**) ɡ ں ȡ . , ͡ .
(***) : .
(***) . ڡ .
(*) .
(*) . (76) .
(**) .

1- ʡ ɡ .
2- Ǻ .
3- () ú .
4- .
5- .
: . [ ]. ޡ ѡ ޡ .
6- : ɡ ǡ ǡ ǡ (77) ѡ ɡ ɻ(78). : { } [: 37].
7- (79).
ߺ : { } [ ].
8- ɡ ǡ ( ) (80).
9- .
10- .

޻
(*) . : . [ ].
(*) .
(*) (81).
(*) ɡ ǡ .
(*) .
(**) ɻ.
(**) .
(*) . ߡ (82).
. ϡ .
(*) .
(*) . .
(**) .

(83)
* : : .
ȿ .
: : () (84) : . : : ǻ : .
: : ʡ . .
ʡ .
ʡ .
: :
- , .
- ɡ ϡ .
- : .
: ѡ ǡ ѡ .
: .
: ޡ .
ǡ .
- ( ).
- (85).
1- .
2- , .
3-
: ( ͺ ̡ .
) ( -).

(**) .
(*) .
(**) .
(*) .
(*) .
(**) . .
(*) : { } []. .
(*) (86).

(**) .
(**) .
(**) ڡ ڡ .
: { }(87).
(88).

1- .
2- .
: [ ].
3- ̡ á . ɡ ѡ .

ɡ :
: ǡ ǡ .
* ɡ .
* ڡ . .
* : ʡ ߡ ߡ ϡ ϻ. .
: { } [ɡ : 165].
* ɡ .
* . : (89).
: } { [ : 60].
: { } [ : 186].
: { } [ : 62].
: (90).
: (91).
: ɻ(92).
: ! : ߡ ߡ ߡ ߡ ݻ(93).
: ( ɡ ).
: ɡ (94).

:
1- : { }.
2- .
3- .
4- .
5- .
6- .
7- .
8- .
9- ( ) : { } [ : 90].
10- .
11- .
12- .
: !! !! (95). : { . } [ 6].
:
{ }.
13- .

: : ߡ ϡ ѻ(96).
* : : ѻ(97).
* : (98).
* : (99).
* : ѡ ѻ(100).
* : (101).
* ߡ ߡ ߡ ߻(102).
* : (103).
ɡ ɡ (104) : ѻ. . : ǡ ѡ ɡ ɡ ɡ ڡ ڡ ͡ ǡ . ɡ ʡ ȡ (105).

(106)
:
{ }.
ѡ ѻ.
ɻ.
ʡ ʡ ѻ.
ϡ ߡ Ȼ.
ѻ.
ǡ ǻ.
ѻ.
. .
ǻ.
ߡ ߻.
ϻ.
ϡ .
ѻ.
ϡ ϡ ϻ.
ѻ.
ɡ .
ѡ ѡ ѡ : ɡ : .
ǡ .
. .

(107)

(108)
ѻ.
ͻ.
. .
ѡ ͡ ѻ.
ѻ.
ѡ ǻ.
ѻ.
ϡ ӡ Ȼ.
: ɡ ѻ(109).
. ɡ ɡ .
ɡ ɡ ɡ : (110).
: { } . .

: . .
: ѻ.
: (6/41).
... ȡ ....

* (111): . : .. : ϡ ߡ ... ... :

: ѡ (112) :
- : : : .
- : : : .
- : : л : : ߻ .
: 3435:
: - .
: ɡ ߡ : ֡ : ʻ.

{ } [ 200 ].
ѡ .
: : : : : : .
: : : ..
: : . . : { } ... . .

: { . ѡ } .
: : : { ... } : : ɻ. . : .

{ } [: 203].
: : { } [ : 28] { } : . : .
(113):
: ȡ .
- ǡ ǡ ǡ .
: [ 332]: : .
: ʡ . - ѡ ڡ : ѡ ɡ ޡ ѡ ϡ ѡ ǡ ѡ ޡ ݻ(114).
ϻ.

: { } [: 127].

* -
* : :
() Ȼ .
() .
() .
() ѻ .
() ϻ .

: zip Acrobat | zip word | Acrobat | word
---------------
([65]) : 14.
([66]) : ʡ ڡ .
: [] .
([67]) : .
([68]) : (45) .
([69]) : ͡ (15) .
([70]) : .
([71]) .
([72]) : 43 .
([73]) Ӻ . .
([74]) .
([75]) :
: : ѡ .
: : . . .
: ߡ ɡ : .
([76]) : ѡ ϻ. . ۡ : } {.
([77]) : .
([78]) (: 2897 12/3/1400).
([79]) ѻ Ǻ : ǻ.
([80]) -.
([81]) .
([82]) ( 3/1753).
([83]) : . : ɡ .
([84]) : .
([85]) ( ) . .
([86]) (41/127). : ɻ : ....
([87]) . : (7/314).
([88]) : ѻ .
([89]) (4/206).
([90]) (1488) (3556) ϡ .
([91]) ɡ : 2418.
([92]) ѡ : ( 3407).
([93]) (1/293) (2516) .
([94]) (594).
([95]) .
([96]) : (1503).
([97]) (2137).
([98]) (11/175) (2694).
([99]) (11/123) (2730).
([100]) (2720).
([101]) (4992).
([102]) (2739).
([103]) (3846) (2413) (6/134) .
([104]) : .
([105]) (1/244243).
([106]) ͻ (47-51) .
([107]) .
([108]) ɻ ( 57-58).
([109]) û (1/422) ͡ (3585) . .
([110]) (5/254). (5/209). (2824) .
([111]) [ (2-10)
([112]) : ɻ : : С : . .
([113]) : [ ] .
([114]) [ ] (24/229-230).

: Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon    

: 133
    : 889,536
2011-10-15, 07:13 PM   #12

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

What Should Hajj
Pilgrims and

Those Who Perform

Umrah

Do?

Collected and Prepared by :
Khalid bin Abdullah bin Nasir Al-Ghailan

Revised by:
His Eminence: Shaikh - Abdullah Ibn Jibrin

His Eminence: Shaikh - Abdul Muhsin Al-Obaikan

Cooperative Office for Call and Guidance at Shifa

Riyadh Tel.: 4200620, Fax: 4221906

P.O.Box: 31717 - Riyadh: 11418

In the Name of Allah, The All-Merciful
The All-Compassionate

All praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Prophet.
This is a brief pamphlet about the rites of Hajj (pilgrimage) and Umrah (Lesser Hajj) so that the Muslim can do these rites as the
Prophet (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) did them.
May Allah make this pamphlet of great benefit and accept from you and us our good deeds.
Dear Muslim, If you want to perform Hajj, you should intend to perform one of these three types of Hajj:-
1-Tamattu' (it is the best type of Hajj, here you intend in your heart to perform Umrah and say at Miqat (station of Ihram) O Allah I am responding to you my Lord, by Umrah. You start performing Umrah, when you finish, you abandon and discard Ihram. Then you are allowed to discard all the prohibitions of Ihram. On the 8th Day of Zul Hijja you should intend Hajj as explained in this pamphlet and slaughter a sacrifice (a ram).
2- Ifrad (making Hajj only in the prescribed months of Hajj. Once you enter Ihram, you should intend Hajj by saying at the Miqat: "I am responding to you my Lord, by Hajj)".
3- Qiran (making Hajj and Umrah at the same time) Hajj and Umrah by saying: ``I am responding to you my Lord by Umrah and Hajj together'', when you reach the Ka'ba, you circle it seven times, this type of Tawaf is called Tawaf Al-Qudoum (Circumambulation of Arrival), then you make Sa'ee seven times between Safa and Marwah, you can perform this Sa'ee later after Tawaf-Al-Ifadah, but it is better to perform it after TawafAl-Qodoum. You will be in the state of Ihram till the Day of Nahr (Day of Sacrifice) and you will start to perform rites of Hajj on the 8th Day of Zul-Hijja As explained in this pamphlet be sure to sacrifice.
First: How to Perform Umrah:-
1- If a Muslim intends to perform Umrah, he should take off his clothes, take a bath and then perfume himself.
Taking a bath before assuming Ihram is (Sunnah) for both men and women.
2- After taking a bath, the Muslim puts on Ihram dress and prays if the time is for prescribed prayer, otherwise he should intend Umrah in the state of Ihram without praying. He says ``Oh Allah, I am responding to you by Umrah'', after that he should recite Talbiyah by raising his voice as follows:
``O my Lord, here I am at your service, here I am, There is no partner with You, here I am, truly, the praise and the provisions are Yours and so is the dominion and sovereignty, there is no partner with You''.
3- If the one who wants to assume Ihram fearing that any- thing may detain him from completing his rites, he can make his intention conditioned in state of Ihram by saying:-
If I am detained by anything, my release from Ihram shall be where I am detained. In that case if he terminates his state of Ihram for some legal reason, such as illness or running out of money, he will be excused.
4- When the Muslim enters the Holy Mosque, he should enter with his right foot and say the following prayer (du'a):
In the Name of Allah and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah! Forgive my sins, and open for me the doors of Your mercy. I seek refuge in Allah the Supreme and with His Noble Face and His eternal authority from the accursed devil.
Then he moves to the Black Stone to start Tawaf from it, touches it with his right hand and kisses it. If he cannot do so, he points his hand at it. It is better not to hurt people in case of over crowding. When he touches the Black Stone, he says the following prayer:
In the Name of Allah, Allah is Greatest, O Allah I do this believing in you, confirming Your book, in faithfulness to Your covenants and in compliance with the Sunna of Your Prophet Muhammad (blessing and peace be on him).
5- He should keep the Ka'aba on his left when he comes to the Yemeni Corner, he may preferably touch it with his right hand, but does not kiss it. It is desirable for him to recite between the Yemeni Corner and Black Stone the following supplication:-
Our Lord grant us good in this world and good in the Hereafter and protect us from the torment of the Fire. And when ever he comes to the Black Stone he says:
Allah is the Greatest (Allahu Akbar).
He can say what he likes during the rest of Tawaf like supplication, remembrance, recitation of Holy Quran etc, for Tawaf, Sa'ee and pelting stones has been made for the remembrance of Allah.
6- A man should do two things during Tawaf-Al-Qodoum (Circumambulation of Arrival):-
(1) Throw the upper sheet of his Ihram garment over his left shoulder, leaving his right shoulder exposed which is called in Arabic (Idtiba').
(2) Secondly:- move quickly in the first three rounds, for the other four rounds he should walk normally and not to move quickly.
7- Having completed his seven circlings, he moves to the station of Ibrahim reciting the following verse:-
And take you (people) the Maqam (place) of [Ibraham as a place of prayer''. [Sura 2, vserse 125]
Then he performs two rak'as, preferably behind the Station of Ibrahim - In the first rak'a he recites Sura 109 (Al-Kafirun, in the second Sura 112 (Al-Ikhlas).
8- After praying behind the Station of Ibrahim, he leaves for Safa (hill) and when he approaches Safa, he recites the verse:
Verily, As-Safa and Al-Marwah (two mountains in Makkah) are of the Symbols of Allah. So it is not a sin on him who performs Hajj or Umrah (pilgrimage) of the House (the Ka`bah at Makkah) to perform the going (Tawaf) between them (As-Safa and Al-Marwah). And whoever does good voluntarily, then verily, Allah is All-Reccogniser, All-Knower. [Sura 2, Verse 158] and says: I begin from which Allah has begun.
Then he climbs Safa, till he sees the Ka'ba and facing it raising his hands and say whatever prayer he likes. The prayer of Prophet Muhammad when he climbed Safa was as follows:
There is no God but Allah, He has no partner. Sovereignty belongs to Him and praise too, He fulfilled his promise, helped His servant and routed the hosts, all alone". Then he descends from Safa walking, and when he reaches the Green Posts, he is recommended to move quickly between the two Green Posts then he walks normally till he reaches Marwa. As he climbs the hill of Marwah, he prays and praises to Him, with his face towards the Ka'aba as he did on Safa. He goes back to Safa and carries on until he completes seven courses. His coming from Safa and going to Marwa is considered to be one course. He may say what ever he likes: Du'a, Quraan etc..
When he completes Sa'ee seven courses, he should shave or cut part (shorten) the hair on his head. Women are to cut only a finger tip's length from their hair.
Shaving is better than shortening because the Prophet (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) prayed for those who shaved three times and prayed for those who shortened once. The only exceptional case is when the time of Hajj is about to come.It is better for him to shorten so that he leaves some of his hair to be shaved or shortened in pilgrimage.
How to perform Hajj:
Pillars of Hajj:- (Arkan)
1. Ihram
2. Standing in Arafat i.e. staying and supplication
3. Tawaf Al-Ifadah (Main Circumambulation)
4. Making Sa'ee between Safa and Marwah
Duties of Hajj: (Wajibat)
1. Ihram at Miqat (Station of Ihram)
2. Standing at Arafat till the sunset for those who stand there by noon.
3. Spending the night in Muzdalifa and leaving before sunrise except women and weak people who may proceed to Mina at any time after midnight.
4. Staying during the nights of Tashriq Days in Mina.
5. Pelting the three Jamarat during the Days of Tashriq (11th, 12th and 13th of Zul Hijja).
6. Shaving or shortening of hair after pelting Jamarat al-A'kaba.
7.Tawaf Al-Wadda (Farewell Circumambulation).
* He who leaves a pillar of Hajj, his Hajj will not be accepted unless he does this pillar (rukun).
* He who leaves a duty (Wajib), he should offer sacrifice for the poor of Al-Haram.
Forbidden Acts During the state of Ihram:
Applying perfume, trimming hair or clipping the nails, a male covering his head, killing or hunting animals of game, sexual intercourse with your spouse, and its causes and stimulants, making a marriage contract, marriage proposal, wearing sewn clothes or boots or shoes reaching above the ankles, cutting or plucking of trees, plants or grass within the Sacred Precincts (Al-Haram).
Rites of Hajj

8th Day of Dhul-Hijja (Tarwiyah Day):
* At noon this Day, the pilgrim performs Ihram from any- where he stays where he intends to perform the rites of Hajj.
Before Talbiya he should do the following:-
Take a bath, clip his nails, trim his moustache, shave the pubic hair then put on 2 clean white seamless garments (Izar and Rida), women put on any regular decent dress, but she should not use face veils and gloves and she should leave the face and the hands uncovered but she is allowed to cover her face with her garment or head cover that is not a niqab when men approach.
For Qarin and Mufrid, it is not allowed for them to shave or shortening hair as Mutamatti does, because they are still in the state of Ihram.
* It is a Sunnah for the pilgrim to cover his shoulders when he puts on Ihram dress.
* Then he says Here I am My Lord, I intend to perform Hajj.
* If he fears that anything may detain him from completing Hajj, He can make his intention conditional by saying:
If I am detained by anything, my release from Ihram shall be where I am detained, "Whenever he conditioned and is detained by anything, he could discard his Ihram without any penalty.
* When the pilgrim intends Hajj, He must avoid all forbidden acts of Ihram.
* Pilgrim recites Talbiya very often and does not stop reciting till he reaches Mina where he pelts jamarat Al-Aqaba on the 10th day of Zul-Hijja.
* Then he proceeds with pilgrims to Mina reciting Talbiya where he prays Noon prayer (Zuhr), Afternoon prayer (Asr), Sunset prayer (Maghrib), Evening Prayer (Isha) and Dawn Prayer (Fajr), he is not allowed to combine prayers together, he is only allowed to shorten 4-rak'at prayers.
* The Prophet (may peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) did not use to maintain supererogatory prayers which called in Arabic (Rawatib). He only used during his travel to practise the two optional Rakaat before the morning prayer and also the Witr prayer (after Isha prayer).
* He should maintain the supplications used to be said by Prophet Muhammad, especially, the supplications of morning evening & sleeping.
* He stays in Mina this night.
9th Day of Dul-Hijjah

(Day of Arafah)
* After sunrise on Ninth Day of Zul-Hijjah, he is to set out from Mina to Arafat reciting Talbiya and saying Allah is the Greatest (Allahu Akbar).
* It is detestable (Makruh) to fast on this Day of Arafa, for the Prophet stood in Arafat breakfasting with milk in the presence of all pilgrims.
* It is sunnah for the pilgrim to stay in Namirah till after midday, if that is possible.
* Listen to the Khutbah (sermon) at the Mosque of Namira, then combine in advance and shorten Dhuhr and Asr prayer (Noon and Afternoon Prayer).
* He must be sure when he enters Arafah that he is inside Arafah, because the Valley of U'rana is not a part of Arafah.
* He is recommended to raise his hands and face the Qibla while supplicating and remembering Allah till sunset.
* The whole of Arafat is reserved for Wuquf (standing). If he can keep the Mountain of Rahma between him and the Qibla, it will be better.
* It is not the Sunnah of the Prophet to climb the mountain.
* He says very often the following prayer (Du'a).
There is no God but Allah, Alone. He has no partner. Sovereignty belongs to Him, and praise too, He gives life and takes it. He has power over all things.
* He says very often peace and blessings on the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessing of Allah be upon him).
* He does not leave Arafat till the sunset.
* After sunset the pilgrim moves from Arafat to Muzadalifa calmly. If he finds a wide space he can move quickly.
* He performs in Muzdalifa the Maghrib Prayer and Isha Prayer together at the time of the latter, he should not pray any extra prayer except Witr prayer.
* He sleeps till dawn. Women and weak people may leave for Mina at any time after midnight, or disappearance of the moon.
10th Day of Dhul-Hijjah

(Sacrifice Day)
* Dear brothers and sisters may Allah accept our Hajj.
* All pilgrims must perform Dawn Prayer (Fajr) in Muzadlifa with the exception of women and weak people.
* After Dawn Prayer face the Qibla, keep praising Allah, reciting Takbir (Allah is the Greatest) and supplication until the sky becomes a glow.
* Before sunrise proceed to Mina quietly reciting Talbiya.
* Speed up your walk when you pass by Muhassir Valley.
* Pick up seven pebbles from anywhere in Muzadalifa or Mina.
Then you have to do the following:
1. Throw seven pebbles at Jamarat Al-Aqaba in a successive way and recite Takbir with every pebble. Then you slaughter Hadi (It is an obligation for the Mutamatia' and the Qarin only).
He eats from the sacrifice and distributes some to the poor.
2. You shorten and shave hair from all parts of your head. It is better to shave it (for men only). Women are to cut only a fingertip of their hair. At this time all the prohibitions of Ihram state become permissible except for sexual intercourse, so you can wear your clothes and apply perfume, etc.
The first discard of Ihram happens with performing two of three - pelting, shaving and Tawaf.
3. Then you return to Makkah and perform the main circumambulation (Tawaf Al-Ifada).
4. In the case of Tamattu, you should perform Sa'ee between Safa and Marwa and also in the case of Ifrad and Qiran If he did not perform Sa'ee after Circumambulation of Arrival (Tawaf Al-Qudoum). Then the pilgrim will be allowed all-things prohibited due to state of Ihram including sexual intercourse with his wife.
5. There is no harm for the pilgrim if he does something out of order for example he shaves before throwing, there is no harm on him.
6.Drink the water of Zamzam and perform Noon prayer in Makkah if possible.
7.You have to stay the night in Mina.
11th Day of Zul-Hijjah

* You should maintain the five prescribed congregational prayers while spending nights at Mina.
* During Tashriq Days (11th, 12th, 13th of Zul-Hijjah) recite Takbir (Allah is Greatest) very often after prayers which is called restricted remembrance where as the absolute remembrance can be recited at any time and in any place.
* You start throwing pebbles at each of three Jamarat after mid day. So you start with small Jamarat, then the middle Jamara, after that the Al-Aqaba Jamara which is called (Big Jamra).
* Throw seven pebbles at each of the three Jamarat successively.
* After throwing seven pebbles at the small Jamra successively, you face the Qibla with the small Jamra on your left and keep Khaif mosque on your right. Then you supplicate and entreat Allah longer as Prophet Muhammad did.
* After pelting the middle Jamara, you keep it on your right facing Qibla and supplicate and entreat so long.
* After throwing at Jamarat Al-Aqaba you leave immediately and not stand for supplication.
* It is permissible to pelt at night if necessary.
* Then you spend the night in Mina.
12th Day of Zul--Hijjah

* During staying nights in Mina, you should make use of your time by remembering Allah and doing good deeds.
* After mid day you throw pebbles at each of the three jamarat successively as you did before.

* After throwing, if you want to leave sooner, you are allowed to do so.
You have to leave before sunset and make Farewell Circumambulation.
* It is better for the pilgrim to stay late for throwing.
* It is better to pray during your stay in Mina on the Days of Tashreeq in Al-Khaif Mosque.
13th Day of Zul-Hijjah

* After you stay the night in Mina, you pelt the three Jamarat exactly as you did on the 11th and 12th Day.
* If you intend to go back home, perform Farewell Circumambulation (Tawaf Al-Wada). Women in the state of menstruation or puerperium (child birth bleeding) are exempted from performing this final circumambulation.
* By this, you have finished your Hajj and praise be to Allah.
Important Notes

1- Some pilgrims lack good behaviour and understanding of Islamic teachings, that is why you may see them committing some unlawful things and performing rites of Hajj and Umrah in the wrong way, they show no interest to change their bad manners committed before Hajj. Actually, this is a sign that their pilgrimage is incomplete, if we do not go so far as to say that it is unacceptable. There is no might nor power except with Allah.
2- The pilgrim should seize the opportunity during the Day of Arafah, for it is the day in which Allah forgives sins, releases people from fire and the angels boast of the pilgrims standing in Arafah.
3- When throwing the seven pebbles at each Jamra, it is required that the pebbles should fall in the throwing place (the basin).
4- You are not allowed while you are in state of Ihram to wash your hands and body with soap that is made of musk and other kinds of perfumes.
5- Whoever does not find `Hady' (sacrifice) or cannot afford it, he shall have to fast for three days during Hajj season and seven days after returning home. You can fast these days successively and intermittently. The population of Haram are exempted from offering `Hady' (sacrifice).
6- You will have a great reward when you serve pilgrims and are patient and over look their mistakes.
7- The pilgrim is allowed to change Ihram dress and take a bath when ever it is needed.
8- It is a Sunnah to visit the Prophet's Mosque before or after Hajj. The prayer in it is better than one thousand prayers in any other mosque. It is preferable to visit the Prophet's grave and his two companions and make salam (peace) to them, then you visit Quba Mosque and pray two rak'at in it.After that you visit Baqi` where the graves of the companions are and pray for them. After that, the graves of the martyrs of Uhud and pray for them.
It is not allowed to call the dead or seek help from them, for it is a kind of polytheism which nullifies the deeds.
Some Supplications and Remembrances

* It was reported that the Prophet (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "The best prayer is the supplication of the Day of Arafah and the best words that I said and the previous Prophets are:
There is no God, but Allah, He has no partner sovereignty belongs to Him, and Praise too, He gives life and takes it. He has power over all things.
* Prophet Muhammad said: The most beloved speech to Allah are four words:- How perfect Allah is, and all praise is for Allah- None has right to be worshipped except Allah, and Allah is the Greatest'.
* Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah said: There are two words (which are) light on the tongue, heavy on the scale and beloved to the Most Gracious:
How perfect Allah is and I praise Him, How perfect Allah is, The Supreme.
* O Allah, I have indeed oppressed my soul excessively and none can forgive sin except You, so give me forgiveness from Yourself and have mercy up on me. Surely, You are the Most-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful.
* O Allah, by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over creation, keep me alive as long as You know such life to be good for me and take me if You know death to be better for me. O Allah, make me fearful of You whether in secret or in public and I ask You to make me fair in speech, in times of pleasure and anger. I ask You to make me moderate in times of wealth and poverty and I ask You for ever lasting bliss and joy which will never cease. I ask You to make me pleased with what You have decreed and for easy life after death. I ask You for the sweetness of looking up on Your Face and a longing to encounter You in a manner which does not entail a calamity which will bring about harm nor a trial which will cause deviation. O Allah, beautify us with adornment of faith and make us of those who guide and are rightly guided.
* O Allah I ask you every goodness that Your Prophet Muhammad asked You and I seek refuge with You from every evil that Your Prophet Muhammad sought refuge with You from it, but is You on Whom we depend and seek help and there is no might nor power except with Allah.
* You should ask forgiveness very often and repent sincerely and ask Allah the goodness of this world and the Hereafter and send blessings on the Messenger of Allah. The Prophet Muhammad used to say this prayer very often:
O Allah give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and guard us from the torment of Fire.
Mistakes and Contrary Acts of Pilgrims

There are some mistakes and contrary acts committed by some pilgrims when they perform the rites of Hajj and Umrah. We will mention them briefly so that pilgrims will avoid them:
1- Leaving his right shoulder exposed from the beginning of Ihram till the end of the ritual acts We call it in Arabic (Idtiba).
2- Leaving Talbiya loudly or leaving it all at once after Ihram and in Muzdalifa and Mina.
3- Reciting Talbiya in groups, commanded by a leader.
4- Innovation of special supplications when entering the Holy Mosque or seeing the Ka'ba.
5- Inventing special supplication to every course during Sa'ee or Tawaf while what is legal is recitation of Holy Quran and absolute supplication.
6- Praying loudly and in a group which disturbs and confuses the others who make Tawaf.
7- Pointing to the Kaba when climbing Safa.
8- Some women move quickly between the two green posts while it is permissible for men only.
9- Some of pilgrims think that the Sa'ee from Safa to Marwah and then return to Safa is a course, this is wrong, but the correct is that the Sa'ee from Safa to Marwah is one course, and returning to Safa is an other course.
10- Shaving some parts of the head and leaving an other part unshaved or cutting some areas of the head and leaving the rest.
11-Not facing Qibla during supplication in Arafah.
12- Insisting on climbing the mountain of Arafah for supplication.
13-Wasting time in Arafah, Mina and the nights of Tashreeq without any benefits.
14- Considering the picking up of pebbles from Muzdalifa is obligatory and thinking that washing them before pelting has excellence.
15- Neglecting standing for supplication (Du'a) after pelting of Al-Jamarat.
16- Sacrificing hady animals which are not of legal ages.
17- Many pilgrims at the last afternoon of Arafah look busy to leave Arafah where this time is the best time for supplication (Du'a). Allah is most pleased by His servants at this time.
18- Performing the prayers of sunset and evening (Maghrib and Isha) at Muzdalifa without being sure of the direction of the Qibla. It is a duty on them to ask about the direction of the Qibla.
19- Leaving Muzdalifa before mid night and leaving spending the night in it, although it is an obligation of Hajj.
20- Some strong people authorize others to throw on their behalf, where as the authoriztion is permissible for the weak people only and the like.
21- Pelting the Jamarat with shoes and big rocks.
22- Some pilgrims shave their beards on the Day of Eid, considering it as a kind of ornament where as it is disobedience at an excellent time and place.
23- Overcrowding for reaching and kissing the Black Stone to the extent of fighting and insulting which does not suit the manners of Hajj and the Holy Mosque.
24- Believing that the Black Stone is beneficial in itself, so that is why some pilgrims rub their bodies when they touch it. This is an ignorance because it is only Allah who brings benefit, so when Omar (may Allah be pleased with him) touched the Black Stone said I know that you are a stone which brings no benefit and removes no harm and if I had not seen the Messenger of Allah kiss you, I would have never kissed you.
25- Touching all parts of the Ka'ba and rubbing it by some pilgrims. This is plain ignorance for touching is a kind of worship that must be done according to the Holy Quran and the Sunnah.
26- Kissing the Yemeni corner which is wrong, for the Yemen corner is touched by hand.
27- Circumambulation of the Ka'ba from inside the Hijr which is wrong.(The Hijr is the low semi-circular wall next to the Ka'bah.)
28- Combining prayers together in Mina.
29- Some pilgrims start throwing Jamarat Al-Aqaba then the Medium Jamarah after that the Small Jamarah where as the correct is vice versa.
30- Throwing all the pebbles at once which is a terrible mistake. Scholars said that if he throws all the pebbles at once, it would be considered one pebble only. It is a duty on him to throw one by one as the Prophet Muhammad did (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).
31- Some pilgrims leaving Mina for Makkah to make the Farewell Circumambulation (Tawaf Al-Wadah) and coming back to Mina to throw at Al-Jamarat which is contrary to the commandment of Prophet Mohammad, for (Tawaf Al-Wadah) is the last act of Hajj.
32- Staying in Makkah after Farewell circumambulation.
33-To beleive in the permissibility of visitiing the Prophet's grave in Madina i.e. One should have the intention of visiting the masjid as opposed to the grave while there.
* Conclusion:
The above mistakes should be avoided, and kept away from. The best guidance is the guidance of our Prophet Muhammad who said Take from me your rites.
Praise be to Almighty Allah

Pirde Moon    
2011-10-15, 07:14 PM   #13

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

Les actes que le plerin doit accomplir lors du plerinage et de lUmra
( )
Ecrit par :
Khalid Ibn Abdallah Ibn Nasser
Revue et corrig par Son Eminence le Cheikh :
Abdallah Ibn Abdurahmane Al-Jibrine
Et Son Eminence le Cheikh :
Abdulmuslim Ibn Nasser Al-Oubeikane.
Traduit par :
Malick Eric Simonnin
Le Bureau cooprant lappel lIslam
et de lOrientation Shifa
Riyadh, Tel : 4200620 Fax : 42221906
B.P. 31717 Riyadh 11418
Imprim par un bienfaiteur
QuAllah Lui pardonne, ainsi qu ses parents,
et lensemble des musulmans

Louanges Allah, paix et bndictions sur le Prophte dAllah .
Cet ouvrage est un rsum concernant les rites du plerinage et de lUmra. Et cela afin que le musulman accomplisse ses rites comme le Prophte e les a accomplt. Nous demandons Allah que cet ouvrage profite aux musulmans, et quIl accepte de notre part et de la votre nos bonnes uvres.
Frre musulman : Si tu dsire accomplir le plerinage, tu dois formuler lintention dun des trois rites suivant, et cela pendant les mois du plerinage :
1.Tu peux tre Moutamattian. Cest le meilleur des trois, Il te suffit de dire lorsque tu te trouve au Miqat :) ( (Me voil, Ô Seigneur pour [accomplir] lUmra), puis tu accomplis lUmra. Une fois lUmra accomplit, tu te dsacralise. Ds lors, te redeviennent licite ce qui ttaient illicite en tat de sacralisation. Puis le huitime jour tu formule lintention daccomplir le plerinage, en faisant comme il test expliqu dans cet ouvrage. Et saches que ce rites impose un sacrifice.
2.Tu peux tre Moufrid . Qui consiste te sacraliser quen vue daccomplir le plerinage, en disant lorsque tu te trouve au Miqat : ( )(Me voil, Ô Seigneur pour [accomplir] le plerinage). il est Sounnahquen entrant la Mecque tu effectue la procession darriv (Al-Qoudoum) et tu restes en tat de sacralisation jusquau jour du sacrifice. Dbutes ton plerinage le huitime jour, en faisant comme il test expliqu dans cet ouvrage. Ce rites nimpose pas de sacrifice.
3.Tu peux tre Qarinan. Qui consiste te sacraliser en vue daccomplir le plerinage et lUmra ensemble, en disant lorsque tu te trouve au Miqat : ) ( (Me voil, Ô Seigneur pour [accomplir] lUmra, et le plerinage.). Lorsque tu arriveras dans la mosque Al-Haram, effectue sept tour autour de la Kaba (procession darriv Al-Qoudoum ) et processionne entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa, avec lintention en accomplissant cette dernire procession, de laccomplir pour lUmra et le plerinage. Tu peux galement retarder laccomplissement de cette procession, et ne leffectuer quaprs la procession Al-Ifada . Il est toutefois prfrable quelle soit effectue aprs la procession darriv Al-Qoudoum. Puis tu reste en tat de sacralisation jusquau jour du sacrifice. Dbutes ton plerinage le huitime jour, en faisant comme il test expliqu dans cet ouvrage. Et saches que ce rites impose un sacrifice.

En ce qui concerne la faon daccomplir lUmra et le plerinage, elle est la suivante :
I-Faon daccomplir lUmra :
1.Lorsque le musulman dsire se sacraliser pour accomplir lUmra, ce qui est conforme cest de se dbarrasser de ses vtements, de se laver, comme on se lave lorsque lon est en tat de grande impuret Al-Janaba , de se parfumer la tte et la barbe, de la meilleur des crme, et du meilleur des parfum ou autres. Le fait de se laver lorsque lon se sacralise est une Sounnah aussi bien pour les hommes que pour les femmes.
2.Apres stre lav on revt les habits Al-Ihram et on prie une prire obligatoire si lheure de la sacralisation concide avec lheure dune prire obligatoire. Si tel ntait pas le cas on se sacralise pour lUmra sans accomplir de prire en disant :( ) (Me voil, Ô Seigneur pour [accomplir] lUmra) ensuite on prononce la formule de Talbiya qui est de dire :
( , , , )
(Me voil, Ô Seigneur, me voil. Me voil, Tu nas pas dassoci, me voil. En vrit la louange et la grce Tappartiennent ainsi que la royaut. Tu nas pas dassoci). Lhomme lve la voix en la prononant tandis que la femme elle ne la prononce que de manire ce que seul son voisin le plus proche lentende.
3. Si en te sacralisant tu as peur quun empchement tempche de terminer ton plerinage, il convient que tu le conditionne en disant lors de la sacralisation :
( )(Si je suis empch mon lieu de dsacralisation sera l o tu me retiendras). Si suite cette condition tu ne pouvais achever les rites du plerinage, tu te dsacralise sans rien devoir.
4.Il est Sounnah dentrer dans la mosque Al-Haram en avanant le pied droit en disant :
( ." ")
(O Seigneur ! Ouvre-moi les portes de Ta misricorde. Je cherche protection auprs dAllah le Trs-Grand, auprs de Son visage majestueux et Son royaume ternel, contre Satan le maudi. ). Puis on se rend auprs de la pierre noire, afin de commencer la procession autour de la Kaba. On touche la pierre de la main droite et on lembrasse. Sil nous est difficile de la toucher de sa main, on se met face la pierre et on effectue un signe de la main en sa direction, et on ne lembrasse pas. Il est prfrable de ne pas bousculer car cela importune les gens et contusionne les plus faible. On dit en touchant la pierre :
( e)
(Au nom dAllah, Allah est le plus Grand. O Seigneur, jai foi en Toi, en la vracit de ton Livre, Je suis fidle mon engagement et me conforme la Sounnah de Ton Prophte Muhammad e )
5.Puis on commence processionner en ayant la Kaba sa gauche. En arrivant au coin Ymnite, on le touche sans lembrasser. Si cela est difficile, on ne bouscule pas pour y arriver ! Puis on dit lorsque lon marche entre le coin Ymnite et la pierre noire :
] [
[Ô Seigneur, accorde-nous une belle part ici-bas et dans lau-del, et prserve-nous du chtiment de lenfer] A chaque fois que lon arrive la pierre noire, on effectue un signe de la main et on prononce la formule du takbir. On prononce pendant la procession ce que lon dsire comme rappels, invocations, et lecture du Coran. Certes la procession autour de la Kaba, celle entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa, le lancement aux Jamarates ont t instaurs pour lvocation dAllah.
6.Au cours de cette procession cest--dire la premire procession autour de la Kaba- il est Sounnah pour les hommes deffectuer deux choses :
a)De se dcouvrir lpaule droite (Al-Ittiba) du dbut la fin de la procession. LIttiba consiste se couvrir lpaule gauche dune partie du Rida (vtement dIhram), puis passer lautre partie sous le bras droit pour le rejeter sur lpaule gauche. A la fin de la procession on replace le Rida (vtement dIhram) comme il tait auparavant, et cela avant de processionner entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa. Parce que lIttiba est un acte qui ne seffectue que lors de la procession autour de la Kaba.
b)Dacclrer le pas (Ar-Raml) lors des trois premiers tours de la procession. Ar-Raml consiste acclrer la marche, en marchant pas rapprochs. En ce qui concerne les quatre autres tours de la procession, on ny effectue pas le Raml. On effectue ces tours en marchant normalement.
7.Une fois les sept tours de la procession achevs, on se rend auprs de la station dIbrahim en rcitant : [ ... ] [Adoptez-donc pour lieu de prire, ce lieu ou Abraham se tint debout ] [La vache /125]. Puis on prie deux raka derrire la station dIbrahim, si cela est possible, sinon il nous est possible de les accomplir dans nimporte quel autre endroit de la mosque, en lisant aprs la Fatiha, dans la premire raka : [ ] [Dis ! Il est Dieu unique]et dans la deuxime raka : [ ] [Dis !Ô vous les infidles]
8.Puis on se dirige en direction du mont As-Safa, en disant :
] [
[As-Safa et Al-Marwa sont vraiment parmi les lieux sacrs dAllah. Donc quiconque fait le plerinage la Maison ou fait lUmra ne commet pas de pch en faisant le va-et vient entre ces monts. Et quiconque fait de son propre gr une bonne uvre, alors Allah est reconnaissant, Omniscient. ] [la Vache/ 158]. Puis on dit : ) ( Je commence par o Allah a commenc. Alors on ascensionne le mont As-Safa jusqu' ce quon aperoive la Kaba. Puis on se met alors face elle, on lve ses deux mains, et on louange Allah, et on invoque Allah des invocations quon dsire. Le Prophte e disait cet endroit :
( , , , , , )
Il ny a dautre divinit quAllah lUnique, sans associ, A Lui la royaut, Lui la louange et Il est capable de toute chose. Allah a tenu Sa promesse, a secouru Son serviteur et a mis en droute Lui Seul les coaliss Il rpta cette invocation trois reprises entre lesquelles il formulait des requtes.
Puis on descend du mont As-Safa et on se rend en marchant au mont Al-Marwa. Lorsque lon arrive la hauteur de la flamme verte, on se met courir dans la mesure de nos capacits dune course rapide, et cela sans que cela ne drange personne. Une fois que lon arrive la deuxime flamme verte, on se remet marcher normalement jusqu ce quon arrive au mont Al-Marwa. On ascensionne alors le mont, puis on se met face la Kaba, on lve ses deux mains et on invoque Allah des invocations que lon veut. Puis on descend du mont Al-Marwa, et on retourne au mont As-Safa marchant lorsquil faut marcher et courrant lorsquil faut courir. Une fois au mont As-Safa on re-prononce ce que lon dj prononc la premire fois, comme invocations et rappels. Et ainsi de suite jusqua ce quon ait fini deffectuer les sept tours, sachant que laller du mont As-Safa au mont Al-Marwa quivaut un tour, et que le retour du mont Al-Marwa au mont As-Safa quivaut un autre tour. On dit en processionnant entre ces deux monts ce que lon veut comme invocations, rappels, et lecture du Coran.
Une fois les sept tours de la procession termins, lhomme se rase la tte ou on se coupe les cheveux, tandis que la femme elle, raccourci ses tresses de la longueur dune phalange. Il faut que le rasage ou la coupe soit faite sur toute la tte de manire uniforme. Le rasage est certes de plus grande rcompense que la coupe, parce que le Prophte efit trois reprises des invocations en faveur de ceux qui se rasent la tte, et une seule en faveur de ceux qui se raccourcissent les cheveux.Sauf si on est proche du plerinage et que les cheveux naient pas le temps de repousser, il est prfrable dans ce cas de les raccourcir afin de pouvoir se raser pendant le plerinage. Ainsi prend fin laccomplissement de lUmra.
II- Faon daccomplir le plerinage :
1. Piliers du Plerinage :
a) La sacralisation.
b) La station Arafat.
c) La procession Al-Ifada.
d) La procession entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa.

2. Les actes obligatoires du plerinage :
a) La mise en tat dihram partir du miquat.
b) La station Arafat jusquau coucher du soleil.
c) Passer Mouzdalifa, la nuit du 9 au 10 jusqu laube, except pour les personnes faibles et les femmes qui peuvent sortir des limites de Mouzdalifa, en milieu de nuit.
d) Passer les nuits des jours At-Tachrik Mina.
e) Lancer la Jamarat Al-Aqaba et aux Jamarates pendant les jours At-Tachrik.
f) Le rasage ou la coupe des cheveux aprs avoir lancer la Jamarat Al-Aqaba.
g) La procession dAdieu (Al-Wada)
Le plerinage de celui qui dlaisse un des piliers nest pas valable, et ne peut tre achev quen accomplissant le pilier manquant.
Celui qui dlaisse un des actes obligatoire doit se racheter en gorgeant un animal et le distribuer aux pauvres de la Mecque.
3. Les actes interdit en tat dihram :
Se parfumer, se couper les cheveux et les ongles, se couvrir la tte, chasser, lacte sexuel ou ses prliminaires, conclure un acte de mariage, se vtir dhabits cousu comme une chemise, un pantalon ou autre, couper un arbre ou arracher des plantes vertes dans les limites du Haram.

Laccomplissement du plerinage
Huitime jour appel (jour dAt-Tarwia)
Le plerin formule lintention daccomplir, lapparition de l'aube, le plerinage de lendroit o il se trouve, et cela avant de prononcer la formule de Talbiya .
Il est Sounnah que celui qui accomplit le rite At-Tamattou prenne une douche, se lave, se coupe les ongles, se coupe la moustache, se rase le pubis, puis revte un pagne et une houppelande tout deux de couleur blanche. La femme quant elle revt se quelle veut except le Niqab, le Bourqa et les gants. En ce qui concerne ceux qui accomplissent les rites Al-Qiran et Al-Moufrad ils sont toujours en tat de sacralisation ne stant pas dsacralis. Ils naccomplissent donc pas se queffectue celui qui accomplit le rite At-Tamattou , comme la coupe de cheveux et autres
Apres cela il est Sounnah pour tous les plerins de recouvrir ses paules de ces vtements dIhram.
Et de dire : ) ( (Me voil, pour [accomplir] le plerinage), ce quon appelle Ihlal Al-Hadj
Si en se sacralisant on craint quun empchement ne nous empche de terminer notre plerinage, on le conditionne en disant lors de la sacralisation :
( ) (Si je suis empch mon lieu de dsacralisation sera l o tu me retiendras). Si on ne craint rien, on ne le conditionne pas.
Apres stre sacralis pour le plerinage, on se doit de sloigner de tout ce qui est interdit lorsque lon se trouve en tat dIhram.
Alors on multiplies les formulation de la Talbiya , et ce jusqu ce quon arrive Mina, pour lancer la Jamarat Al-Aqaba, le dixime jour.
On se rend Mina o lon prie les prires de Dhor, Al-Asr, Al-Maghreb, Al-Isha, et celle de Sobh (du 9e jour), leurs heures, et en raccourcissant les prires possdant quatre raka deux raka seulement.
Le Prophte enaccomplissait aucune Sounnah lorsquil tait en voyage except les deux raka avant la prire de Sobh et la prire du Witr .
On se doit de ne pas cesser de rciter les rappels, ceux que le Prophte eeffectuait, et tout particulirement les rappels que lon fait le matin, le soir, en se couchant etc
Et on passe la nuit Mina.

Neuvime jour appel (jour dArafat)
Une fois la prire de Sobh accomplie et le soleil lev, on se rend Arafat en formulant la Talbiya , et en proclamant la grandeur dAllah.
Il est dtestable de jener ce jour, car le Prophteestationna Arafat et bu un verre de Laban quon lui apporta.
Il est Sounnah de se rendre, si on nen a la possibilit, Namira lheure ou le soleil est au znith.
Dy couter le sermon, puis aprs que le soleil nest t au znith, dy prier les prires de Dhor et dAl-Asr ensemble, et en les raccourcissant toutes les deux deux raka. Prires que lon accomplies avec un Adhan et deux Iqamat As-Salat.
Puis on entre Arafat, en sassurant que lon se trouve bien lintrieur de ces limites. Parce que la valle d Ourna ne fait pas partie dArafat.
Tout Arafat est une station Il est prfrable, si cela nous est possible, de mettre la montagne Ar-Rahman entre nous et entre la kaba.
Ne fait pas partie de la Sounnah den faire lascension.
On se consacre alors aux rappels, aux implorations, et aux invocations, avec crainte, sincrit du coeur, en levant les deux mains et en faisant face la Kaba.
Rptant sans cesse la formule :
" "
Il ny a dautre divinit quAllah lUnique, sans associ. A Lui la royaut, Lui la louange, et Il est capable de toute chose
On y multiplie les prires et les salutations sur le Prophte e.
On ne sort des limites dArafat quaprs le couch du soleil.
Au couch du soleil, on se rend Mouzdalifa, dans le calme et la srnit ; Toutefois lorsque cela nous est possible on acclre un peu le pas.
Une fois Mouzdalifa, on prie les prires dAl-Maghreb et dAl-Isha ensemble. Accomplissant la prire dAl-Maghreb en trois raka, et celle de dAl-Isha en deux raka. Suite ces deux prires, on ne prie rien dautre que la prire du Witr.
Puis on dort jusqu laubeIl est permis aux personnes faible et aux femmes de se rendre Mina au milieu de la nuit, et de prfrence aprs le disparition de la lune.

Dixime jour appel (Jour du sacrifice)
Frre plerin ! QuAllah accepte nos uvres et vos uvres.
Tous les plerins doivent accomplir la prire de Sobh Mouzdalifa, except [ceux partis aux milieu de la nuit, parmi] les personnes faibles, les femmes, et ceux qui ont une excuse valable.
Une fois la prire de Sobh accomplie, on fait face la Kaba et on louange Allah, on proclame Sa grandeur, on tmoigne de Son Unicit, on Linvoque jusqu ce que la clart du jour apparaisse.
Puis une fois le soleil lev, on se dirige dans le calme, en direction de Mina en formulant la Talbiya.
On acclre le pas, lorsquon en as la possibilit.
On ramasse sept petits cailloux Mouzdalifa ou Mina.
Puis on doit accomplir ce qui suit :
1.Lancer la Jamarat Al-Aqaba les sept petits cailloux lun aprs lautre, en prononant la formule du Takbir (Allahou Akbar) au lancer de chaque cailloux.
2.Egorger un animal en sacrifice. En manger une partie et distribuer lautre partie aux pauvres. Cela est obligatoire ceux qui effectuent les rites Moutamattou et Quiran.
3.Puis on se rase ou on se coupe les cheveux uniformment, le rasage tant prfrable la coupe. La femme se raccourci les cheveux de la longueur dune phalange, qui est le bout dun doigt. Par ces actes on se dsacralise de la premire dsacralisation. On shabit de nos vtements quotidien, et on se parfume. Et nous redevienne permis ce que la sacralisation nous interdisait except les femmes. On se dsacralise de la premire sacralisation, en accomplissant deux de ces trois actes : Lancer aux Jamarats, se raser les cheveux, et la Procession Al-Ifada.
4.Apres cela on se rend La Mecque et on accomplit la procession Al-Ifada, sans effectuer le Raml (acclrer le pas dans les trois premiers tours), et on prie les deux raka de la procession.
5.Ensuite le Moutamattian, ainsi que le Moufrid et le Quarin qui nont pas accomplis la procession entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa aprs la procession darriv (al-Qoudoum), ceux-ci donc processionnent entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa.
6.Il ny a pas de mal ce que le plerin fasse prcder un de ces actes un autre.
7.Il est Sounnah de boire de leau de Zem-Zem et de prier, si on en a la possibilit, la prire de Dhor la Mecque.
8.Puis on doit rester Mina le reste de la nuit.

Onzime jour
A Mina on se doit de rester constant accomplir nos cinq prires en commun.
On appelle ces jours, Ayam At-Tachrik. Le Prophte ea dit : Al-Ayam At-Tachrik, sont des jours o lon mange, on boit, et on se rappelle Allah [Rapport par Moslim] Il est Sounnah dy multiplier les formules du Takbir (Allahou Akbar) aprs la prire. Le Takbirprononc aprs la prire sappelle Al-Mouqayid lattach. Le Takbirprononc dans les autres situations et aux autres moments comme dans les marchs, dans la rue, etc sappelle Al-Moutlaq linconditionn.
Parmi les rappels dAllah il y a le fait de lancer aux Jamarats, qui seffectue aprs la prire de Dhor, cest--dire aprs que le soleil nest t au znith. On commence lancer la plus petite puis la moyenne puis la grande que lon appelle Al-Aqaba.
On lance chaque cailloux lun aprs lautre, en prononant la formule du Takbir (Allahou Akbar) au lancer de chaque cailloux.(ces cailloux peuvent tre pris nimporte quel endroit de Mina).
Apres avoir lancer la petite stle, On se met face la Mecque, ayant sa gauche Mina ou la mosque Al-Khaif sa droite, et on invoque Allah longuement conformment ce que fit le Prophte e.
Apres avoir lancer la stle de taille moyenne, on se dirige sur sa gauche, faisant face la kaba et on invoque Allah longuement.
Il est permis en cas de besoins, de lancer aux Jamarats de nuit. Lancer pendant la journe est toutefois plus mritoire.
Puis on doit rester Mina le reste de la nuit.

douzime jour
Lorsque lon se trouve Mina on doit occuper notre temps faire le bien, se rappeler dAllah Al-Ayam At-Tachrik, sont des jours o lon mange, on boit, et on se rappelle Allah
Apres la prire de Dhor on lance aux trois Jamarats, faisant ce quon a dj fait le onzime jour savoir quon commence par la petite stle, puis la moyenne, puis la grande.
Apres avoir fini de lancer aux Jamarats, il est permis celui qui le dsire, davancer le dpart de son voyage, seulement on se doit dans ce cas de partir avant le couch du soleil, et daccomplir la procession dadieu (Al-Wada).
Retarder le dpart de son voyage est toutefois plus mritoire, conformment ce que fit le Prophte e.
Sil nous est possible, il est prfrable alors que lon se trouve Mina pendant les jours At-Tachrik , de prier nos prires dans la mosque Al-Khaif .

treizime jour
Apres tre rest Mina :
On lance aux trois Jamarats aprs la prire de Dhor, faisant ce quon a dj fait les deux jours prcdents.
Si on dcide de rentrer dans son pays, on accomplis la procession dadieu (Al-Wada). La femme en tat de menstrues ou en tat de lochies na pas accomplir cette procession.
Ainsi se termine les rites du plerinage. Louanges Allah Seigneur des mondes.
Remarques Importantes
1.Certains plerins lorsquils se sacralisent, ne ressentent pas en eux-mmes quils accomplissent un acte dadoration qui leur est obligatoire, quils se doivent de sloigner des choses quAllah interdites, de se comporter dun bon comportement, dapprendre leur religion afin quils adorent Allah avec science. On les voient accomplir certains interdits, se tromper dans laccomplissement des rites du plerinage, et ne pas questionner les savants. Ils ne possdent aucune prdisposition rectifier les erreurs quils accomplissaient avant le plerinage. Ces actes prouvent que leur plerinage nest pas complet, sil est accept ! Nous implorons Allah quil nous donne la sant et nous accorde le salut.
2.Le Prophte ea dit : Deux yeux ne seront pas touch par le feu, celui qui pleure par crainte dAllah, et celui qui garde toute la nuit dans le chemin dAllah Il faut savoir quArafat est un jour important, o se rpandent les formules, seffacent les mauvaises actions, et Allah loigne ladorateur quIl dsir du feu. Il se vante auprs de Ses anges de ceux qui y stationne. Profitons donc de cette chance, et Multiplions en cette station les demandes de pardon, les invocations en notre faveur et en faveur des autres musulmans.
3.Lorsque lon lance aux Jamarats les sept petits cailloux, on se doit de faire attention que le cailloux tombe bien dans le bassin, toutefois sil en sort, pas de mal. On ne lance que sept petits cailloux, sans en augmenter ou en diminuer le nombre.
4.Il nest pas permis alors que lon se trouve en tat de sacralisation de se laver les mains et le corps avec du savon parfum.
5.Celui qui ne trouve pas danimal offrir en sacrifice, ou qui na pas les moyens de lacheter, doit jener trois jours pendant le plerinage et sept autres jours une fois rentr chez lui dans sa famille. Ils peuvent tre tout aussi bien jens dun jene continu que sporadiquement. A lexceptions de ceux qui habitent dans le Haram, ceux-l non pas gorger danimal en sacrifice.
6.On se doit de se comporter de la meilleurs des manires, et de rendre service aux plerins, de leurs donner boire, de ne pas les importuner, dtre patient avec eux. La grande rcompense se trouve auprs dAllah, soit donc indulgent et trs patient.
7.Il est permis au plerin de changer ses vtements dIhram et de se doucher lorsquil le dsir.
8.La visite de la mosque du Prophte e Mdine, avant ou aprs le plerinage est une Sounnah. La prire effectue dans cette mosque quivaut mille prires. Par contre le voyage cette mosque doit navoir pour but que de prier dans cette mosque. Il est Sounnah de visiter, aprs cette prire, la tombe du Prophte e et de ses compagnons QuAllah soit satisfait deux- Ensuite on visite la mosque de Qouba pour y accomplir une prire, puis on visite le cimetire de Baqi o se trouve les tombes de nombreux compagnons QuAllah soit satisfait deux- On les salut et on invoque Allah en leur faveur.Puis on visite la tombe des martyrs de la bataille dOhod, o se trouve le martyr Hamza ; On les salut et on invoque Allah en leur faveur. Et il nest pas permis dinvoquer les morts ou de les appeler laide, car ceci est de lassociationnisme et annule luvre.

Quelques invocations et rappels
Il a t rapport que le Prophte e disait : La meilleur invocation le jour dArafat, et la meilleur jamais dite par les Prophtes est : Il ny a dautre divinit quAllah lUnique, sans associ. A Lui la royaut, Lui la louange, et Il est capable de toute chose
Il fut rapport de source authentique que le Prophte e a dit : Les paroles les plus aimes par Allah sont au nombre de quatre : Gloire Allah, louanges Allah, Il ny a dautre divinit quAllah, et Allah est le plus grand.
Il edit galement : Deux paroles lgres sur la langue, et lourdes sur la balance, sont trs aimes par le Misricordieux : Gloire et puret Allah, et Louange et puret Allah le Trs Grand
Saad QuAllah lui fasse misricorde- rapporte : Alors que nous nous trouvions chez le Messager dAllah e, il edit : Est-ce que lun dentre vous est capable de gagner tous les jours mille Hassanat ? Un de ceux qui se trouvaient l demanda : Comment un dentre nous peut-il gagner mille Hassanat ? Il rpondit : En louant Allah cent fois, il lui est inscrit la rcompense de mille Hassanat et il lui est effac mille pchs
O Seigneur ! certes je me rfugie auprs de Toi contre la cessation de Ta misricorde faite mon gard. Contre linversion de la bonne sant la maladie, la promptitude de Ta vengeance, et contre lensemble de Tes mcontentements.
O Seigneur ! Tu es celui qui dirige les curs, dirige nos curs dans Ton obissance
O Seigneur ! Pardonne moi mes pchs, mon inconscience, mon gaspillage dans mes affaires, Tu en es plus Savant que moi. O Seigneur ! pardonne moi les pchs commis consciemment et inconsciemment car tout cela vient de moi
O Seigneur ! Je me suis certes fais du tort moi-mme, et personne ne pardonne les pchs except Toi, pardonne moi donc dun pardon venant de Toi, Et fais moi misricorde, car Tu es certes le Pardonneur le Misricordieux.
O Seigneur ! Par Ton savoir de linconnu et Ta possibilit sur Ta cration fais moi vivre si Tu sais que la vie est prfrable pour moi. Ou fais moi mourir si tu sais que la mort est prfrable pour moi. O Seigneur ! Je te demande la crainte secrte et apparente. Je te demande une parole de vrit dans le contentement et dans le mcontentement. Je Te demande la guide dans la richesse et dans la pauvret. Je Te demande des bienfaits qui ne spuises pas. Je Te demande une joie ternelle, je Te demande le contentement dans la sentence, je Te demande une vie calme aprs la mort, je Te demande le bonheur de voir Ton visage, et lardeur de Ta rencontre sans quun malheur ne me touche, ou quune preuve ne matteigne, O Seigneur ! Pare nous de la parure de la foi, et guide nous avec les biens guids
O Seigneur ! Certes je te demande le mme bien que celui que ta demand ton envoy Muhammad eet je me rfugie auprs de Toi contre les mmes maux que ceux contre lesquels sest rfugi auprs de Toi Ton Prophte Muhammad e.Tu es certes le Secoureur, et jespre de Toi la transmission, et il ny a de force et de Puissance quen Allah.
On se doit de multiplier les demandes de pardon et de se repentir Allah dun repentir sincre. De demander Allah de nous accorder le bien de ce monde et celui de lau del, et de prier sur le Prophte e, Parmi les invocations que le Prophte e rcitait le plus souvent il y avait :
] [
[ O Seigneur ! Accorde-nous une belle part ici-bas et une belle part dans lau-del et prserve-nous du chtiment de lEnfer ]

Erreurs et remarques
Certaines erreurs et irrgularits sont pratiqus par les plerins lors de laccomplissement du plerinage, et de lUmrah. Citons de manire abrge les plus courantes :
1.Se dcouvrir lpaule droite du dbut la fin du plerinage.
2.Ne pas lever la voix lors de la prononciation de la Talbiya, et son dlaissement complet aprs stre sacralis, Arafat et Mouzdalifa.
3.La Talbiya de groupe prononce en groupe, et orchestre par un plerin.
4.Linnovation dinvocations spciales lentre de la mosque et la vue de la Kaba.
5.Faire des invocations spciales dans les processions entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa, et de la procession autour de la Kaba, car ce qui est fond, cest de formule les invocation que lon dsir, ou faire des rappels dAllah ou encore lire le Coran.
6.Elever la voix dans la prononciation des invocations faite lors de la procession autour de la Kaba, ou entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa ou les invocations faites en groupe ainsi que tout ce qui dconcentre ceux qui processionne.
7.Le signe fait en direction de la Kaba en montant sur le mont As-Safa.
8.La marche rapide effectue par les femmes entre les deux flammes vertes, alors que cela nest rserv quaux hommes.
9.La pense quon certains plerins que la course effectue entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa et le retour nquivaut qu une seule course. Cest une erreur, la course effectue entre les monts As-Safa et Al-Marwa compte pour un tour, et le retour pour un autre tour.
10.Ne se raser quune partie de la tte et laisser une partie chevelu lors de la dsacralisation. Ou ne prendre que quelques cheveux, et ne pas se raser la tte ou se couper les cheveux uniformment.
11.Ne pas, lorsque lon est Arafat, se tourner en direction de la Kaba en formulant des invocations.
12.Monter sur la montagne dArafat pour y faire des invocations.
13.Passer son temps ne rien faire Arafat, Mina, et lors des nuits At-Tachrik.
14.Penser que les cailloux qui doivent tre lanc aux Jamarats doivent tre imprativement pris Mouzdalifa, et penser quil est prfrable de les laver.
15.Ne pas faire dinvocation aprs avoir lanc aux Jamarats.
16.Egorger un animal qui na pas lage lgal requis, ou gorger un animal possdant une malformation, ou jeter la bte aprs lavoir gorge.
17.De nombreux plerins en fin de soire du jour dArafat se prpare partir, alors que cest le meilleur moment pour invoquer Allah, et qu ce moment Allah se vante de ceux qui ladore.
18. Lempressement quont de nombreux plerins accomplir la prire dAl-Maghreb et dAl-Isha, dans la nuit de Mouzdalifa, et la prire de Sobh sans chercher connatre la direction de la Quibla. Il est obligatoire quelles soient effectues en direction de la Quibla ou que lon questionne son propos ceux qui connaisse cette direction.
19.De nombreux plerins quittent Mouzdalifa avant le milieu de la nuit, dlaissant de ce fait la station Mouzdalifa, alors quil sagit dun acte obligatoire.
20.Certains plerins, en pleine possession de leur moyens, dlguent quelquun afin de lancer aux Jamarats leurs place, alors que cela nest rserv quaux faibles etc...
21.Lancer aux Jamarats des chaussures, de grosses pierres etc
22.Certains plerins QuAllah les guide- se rase la barbe le jour de lAd, faisant cela afin le croient-ils de sembellir, alors que cest un pch que lon commet en cette grande occasion.
23.Les grandes bousculades faites afin dembrasser la Pierre noire. Ils gnent les autres plerins et en arrivent mme parfois aux mains, aux querelles, aux paroles dplaisantes, celles nayant pas leurs places dans les actes dadorations pratiqus ou dans ces lieux sacrs.
24.La croyance quon certains plerins que la Pierre noire en elle-mme peut leur tre profitable. Ainsi tu les voient lorsquils la touchent, se frotter les mains puis se les passer sur lensemble de leur corps. Ceci est de lignorance parce le bien ne vient que dAllah lUnique. Et Omar a dit : Certes je sais que tu nes quune pierre qui ne procure ni bien ni mal, et si je navais vu lEnvoy dAllah etembrasser, je ne tembrasserais pas !
25.Toucher tous les coins de la Kaba allant parfois jusqu' toucher tous ses murs en se frottant eux, ceci est de lignorance parce que toucher la Kaba est un acte dadoration et un acte de glorification dAllah, on se doit donc de ne laccomplir que comme il fut accomplit.
26. Embrasser le coin Ymnite, ceci est une erreur, car le coin Ymnite doit tre touch de la main sans tre embrass.
27.La procession autour de la Kaba accomplit en passant lintrieur de la station dIsmail (le petit mur en forme de croissant se trouvant prs de la Kaba)
28. Regrouper les prires Mina.
29.Certains plerins [lors des jours At-Tachrik] commence lancer la Jamarat Al-Aqaba puis la stle de taille moyenne, puis la petite stle. Ceci est une erreur, car on commence de la plus petite la plus grande.
30.Lancer toutes les pierres en mme temps dune seule poigne. Ceci est une grosse erreur. Les gens de science ont certes dit : Lorsquon lance plusieurs cailloux dune seule poigne, il ne lui est compt que le lanc dun seul cailloux. Il faut donc lancer les cailloux un par un comme il fut fait par le Prophte e.
31.Certains plerins sortent de Mina avant davoir lancs aux Jamarats afin daccomplir la procession dadieu (Al-Wada) puis reviennent Mina afin de lancer aux Jamarats puis voyage. Ce nest pas permis, parce que cela va lencontre de ce quordonna le Prophte e, savoir que le dernier acte que le plerin doit accomplir cest la procession dadieu (Al-Wada).
32.Faire des signes dadieu en direction de la Kaba, et rester la Mecque aprs avoir accomplis la procession dadieu (Al-Wada).
33.Croire quil est permis de voyager pour aller visiter la tombe du Prophte e.
On se doit de dviter de commettre toutes les erreurs et les preuves qui viennent dtre cites. La meilleure des guides est certes celle de notre prophte Muhammad e qui dit : [prenez exemple sur moi] pour accomplir vos actes religieux .
Et Louange Allah, Seigneur des mondes.

Pirde Moon    
2011-10-15, 07:16 PM   #14

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

ÇáÍÇÌ æÇáãÚÊãÑ
(ÈÇááÛÉ ÇáÅäÏæäíÓíÉ)
PETUNJUK PELAKSANAAN

HAJI DAN UMRAH

ßÊÈåÇ:
ÎÇáÏ Èä ÚÈÏ Çááå Èä äÇÕÑ
ÑÇÌÚåÇ:
ÝÖíáÉ ÇáÔíÎ / ÚÈÏ Çááå Èä ÚÈÏ ÇáÑÍãä Èä ÇáÌÈÑíä
ÝÖíáÉ ÇáÔíÎ / ÚÈÏ ÇáãÍÓä Èä äÇÕÑ ÇáÚÈíßÇä
Alih Bahasa dan Layout oleh:
H. Sholahuddin Abdul Rahman Yajji, Lc

ØÈÚÊ Úáì äÝÞÉ ÇáÝÞíÑ Åáì ÚÝæ ÑÈå
ÛÝÑ Çááå áå æáæÇáÏíå æáÌãíÚ ÇáãÓáãíä

ÇáãßÊÈ ÇáÊÚÇæäí ááÏÚæÉ æÇáÅÑÔÇÏ ÈÇáÔÝÇ - ÇáÑíÇÖ
åÇÊÝ 4200620 äÇÓÎ 4221906

Õ È 31717 ÇáÑíÇÖ 11418

ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã
Segala puji bagi Allah, Tuhan semesta alam, sholawat dan salam untuk Nabi dan Rasul yang paling mulia, Nabi kita Muhammad SAW beserta keluarga dan seluruh sahabatnya.
Ini adalah risalah singkat tentang manasik haji dan umrah agar seorang muslim dapat menunaikan manasik seperti yang dicontohkan oleh Rasulullah SAW.
Kita memohon kepada Allah semoga risalah ini dapat bermanfaat dan menerima segala amal sholeh kita.
Saudaraku sesama muslim:
Bila anda ingin melaksanakan haji maka anda harus berniat dengan salah satu di antara tiga jenis haji, pada bulan-bulan haji (Syawal, Dzulhijah dan Dzulqodah):
1.Haji Tamattu: Jenis ini yang paling afdhal, yaitu ketika di miqot mengucapkan niat: (áóÈøóíßó ÚõãúÑóÉð). Jadi anda harus berumrah dulu lalu tahallul dengan melepaskan pakaian ihram dan halal melakukan hal-hal yang dilarang pada waktu ihram. Kemudian pada hari ke-8 anda berniat haji dan melakukan petunjuk-petunjuk yang ada dalam risalah singkat ini, tetapi anda harus ingat bahwa anda harus membayar atau menyembelih hadyi.
2.Haji Ifrad: Yaitu berniat untuk haji saja dengan mengucapkan niat ketika di miqot: (áóÈøóíúßó ÍóÌøðÇ). Bila anda thawaf qudum maka itulah yang terbaik dan disunnahkan, dan anda tetap berihram hingga hari penyembelihan, kemudian pada tanggal 8 dan seterusnya anda dapat melakukan petunjuk-petunjuk yang ada dalam risalah ini, tetapi anda tidak perlu membayar atau menyembelih hadyi.
3.Haji Qiran: Yaitu berihram dari miqot untuk haji dan umrah bersama-sama dengan mengucapkan niatnya: (áóÈøóíúßó ÍóÌøðÇ æóÚõãúÑóÉð). Bila telah sampai ke Baitullah, anda thawaf 7 putaran (thawaf qudum) lalu bersai 7 putaran dengan niat sai untuk haji dan umrah. Tetapi anda boleh menunda sai ini hingga selesai thawaf ifadhah. Dan yang lebih baik adalah bila melakukannya setelah thawaf qudum. Anda tetap dalam keadaan ihram hingga hari penyembelihan, kemudian pada tanggal 8 dan seterusnya anda dapat melakukan petunjuk-petunjuk yang ada dalam risalah ini, tetapi anda tidak wajib membayar atau menyembelih hadyi.
Adapun tata cara pelaksanaan umrah dan haji adalah sebagai berikut:
I. CARA UMRAH
1.Jika seorang muslim hendak berihram untuk umrah maka ia harus melepaskan seluruh pakaiannya, mandi sebagaimana ia mandi junub lalu memakai minyak wangi dan semacamnya, lalu dioleskan di kepala dan jenggot.
2.Setelah mandi, memakai pakaian ihram, kemudian sholat jika telah masuk waktu sholat fardhu, bila tidak, maka ia langsung ihram (niat) untuk umrah tanpa sholat, dan mengucapkan: (áóÈøóíúßó ÚõãúÑóÉð) lalu bertalbiyah:
((áóÈøóíúßó Çááøóåõãøó áóÈøóíúßó - áóÈøóíúßó áÇó ÔóÑöíßó áóßó áóÈøóíúßó - Åäøó ÇáÍóãúÏó æóÇáäøöÚúãóÉó áóßó æóÇáãõáúßõ áÇó ÔóÑöíßó áóßó))
Saya memenuhi panggilan-Mu ya Allah, saya memenuhi panggilan-Mu, tiada sekutu bagi-Mu, saya memenuhi panggilan-Mu. Sesungguhnya pujian, nikmat dan kerajaan itu adalah milik-Mu, tiada sekutu bagi-Mu.
Pria bertalbiyah dengan mengeraskan suara, sedang wanita mengucapkannya sekedar didengar oleh orang yang ada di sebelahnya.
3.Bila orang yang ingin ihram itu khawatir adanya gangguan yang menghalangi kesempurnaan umrahnya, maka sebaiknya mengucapkan syarat ketika membaca niat ihram yang berbunyi:
(Åäú ÍóÈóÓóäöí ÍóÇÈöÓñ ÝóãóÍóáøöí ÍóíúËõ ÍóÈóÓóäöí)
Jika aku tertahan oleh suatu rintangan maka tempat dan waktu tahallulku adalah di mana saya tertahan.
Karena ketika ia mengucapkan syarat ini kemudian terjadi sesuatu yang menghalanginya menyempurnakan umrahnya maka ia bisa bertahallul tanpa membayar tebusan.
4.Disunnahkan baginya ketika memasuki Mesjid Haram untuk mendahulukan kaki kanan sambil membaca:
((ÈöÓúãö Çááåö¡ æóÇáÕøóáÇóÉõ æóÇáÓøóáÇóãõ Úóáóì ÑóÓõæáö Çááåö¡ Çááøóåõãøó ÇÛúÝöÑú áöí ÐõäõæÈöí æóÇÝúÊóÍú áöí ÃÈúæóÇÈó ÑóÍúãóÊößó¡ ÃóÚõæÐõ ÈöÇááåö ÇáÚóÙöíãö¡ æóÈöæóÌúåöåö ÇáßóÑöíãö¡ æóÓõáúØóÇäöåö ÇáÞóÏöíãö ãöäó ÇáÔøóíúØóÇäö ÇáÑøóÌöíãö))
Dengan nama Allah, sholawat dan salam untuk Rasulullah. Ya Allah! Ampunilah dosa-dosaku dan bukalah pintu-pintu rahmat-Mu. Aku berlindung kepada Allah Yang Maha Agung dan dengan wajah-Nya Yang Mulia serta dengan kekuasaan-Nya yang qodim (tidak berawal) dari setan yang dirajam.
Kemudian menuju Hajar Aswad untuk memulai thawaf, mengusapnya dengan tangan kanan lalu menciumnya, bila sulit menyentuhnya dengan tangan, cukup menghadap ke arah Hajar Aswad lalu memberi isyarat kepadanya tanpa mencium tangan. Dan sebaiknya tidak berdesak-desakan sehingga tidak mengganggu orang lain terutama orang-orang lemah.
Doa yang dibaca ketika menyentuh Hajar Aswad:
((ÈöÓúãö Çááåö æóÇááåõ ÃßúÈóÑõ¡ Çááøóåõãøó ÅíãóÇäðÇ Èößó æóÊóÕúÏöíÞðÇ ÈößöÊóÇÈößó æóæóÝóÇÁð ÈöÚóåúÏößó æóÇÊøöÈóÇÚðÇ áöÓõäøóÉö äóÈöíøößó ãÍãÏò Õóáøóì Çááåõ Úóáóíúåö æóÓóáøóãó ))
Dengan nama Allah, dan Allah Maha Besar, Ya Allah! Dengan beriman kepada-Mu, membenarkan Kitab-Mu (Al-Quran), setia kepada janji-Mu dan dengan mengikuti Sunnah Nabi-Mu (aku berthawaf di sekeliling Kabah ini).
5.Kemudian memutar ke sisi kanan dan menjadikan Kabah di sebelah kirinya. Bila telah sampai pada Rukun Yamani, ia mengusapnya tanpa mencium, tetapi bila sulit maka tidak perlu berdesak-desakan.
Antara Rukun Yamani dan Hajar Aswad membaca ayat:
}ÑóÈøóäóÇ ÂÊöäóÇ Ýöí ÇáÏøõäúíóÇ ÍóÓóäóÉð æóÝöí ÇáÂÎöÑóÉö ÍóÓóäóÉð æóÞöäóÇ ÚóÐóÇÈó ÇáäøóÇÑö {
Ya Tuhan kami, berilah kami kebaikan di dunia dan kebaikan di akhirat dan peliharalah kami dari siksa neraka. (Q.S. Al-Baqorah: 201)
Dan setiap melewati Hajar Aswad, memberi isyarat dengan tangan dan bertakbir. Selebihnya ia membaca dzikir, doa atau baca Al-Quran. Perintah thawaf di Baitullah, sai antara Shafa dan Marwah dan melempar jumrah adalah untuk menegakkan Dzikrullah.
6.Dalam thawaf qudum ini (thawaf yang pertama kali dilakukan ketika tiba) disunnahkan bagi laki-laki untuk mengerjakan dua perkara berikut ini:
Pertama: Al-Idhthiba sejak mulai thawaf hingga selesai. Adapun bentuknya adalah meletakkan bagian tengah selendang ihram di bawah ketiak kanan, dan kedua ujungnya disampirkan di atas bahu kiri. Setelah selesai thawaf, selendang itu diletakkan kembali seperti semula, sebelum melakukan sai. Karena Al-Idhthiba hanya pada waktu thawaf saja.
Kedua: Lari-lari kecil pada 3 putaran pertama, adapun 4 putaran terakhir hanya berjalan biasa saja.
7.Setelah menyelesaikan thawaf 7 putaran lalu menuju maqom Ibrahim sambil membaca ayat:
} æóÇÊøóÎöÐõæÇ ãöäú ãóÞóÇãö ÅÈúÑóÇåöíãó ãõÕóáøóì {
Dan jadikanlah sebahagian makam Ibrahim tempat sholat. (Q.S. Al-Baqorah: 125)
Kemudian sholat dua rakaat di belakangnya jika memungkinkan, kalau tidak maka ia boleh melaksanakan sholat di mana saja di dalam mesjid. Dalam rakaat pertama setelah membaca Al-Fatihah membaca surah Al-Kafirun dan pada rakaat kedua membaca surah Al-Ikhlas.
8.Kemudian menuju tempat sai, setelah dekat ke bukit Shafa, lalu membaca ayat:
} Åäøó ÇáÕøóÝóÇ æóÇáãóÑúæóÉó ãöäú ÔóÚóÇÆöÑö Çááåö Ýóãóäú ÍóÌøó ÇáÈóíúÊó Ãæö ÇÚúÊóãóÑó ÝóáÇó ÌõäóÇÍó Úóáóíúåö Ãäú íóØøóæøóÝó ÈöåöãóÇ æóãóäú ÊóØóæøóÚó ÎóíúÑðÇ ÝóÅäøó Çááåó ÔóÇßöÑñ Úóáöíãñ{
Sesungguhnya Shafa dan Marwah adalah sebahagian dari syiar Allah. Maka barangsiapa yang beribadah haji ke Baitullah atau berumrah, maka tidak ada dosa baginya mengerjakan sai antara keduanya. Dan barangsiapa yang mengerjakan suatu kebajikan dengan kerelaan hati, maka sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mensyukuri kebaikan lagi Maha Mengetahui. (Q.S. Al-Baqorah: 158)
Lalu membaca:
((ÇöÈúÏóÃú ÈöãóÇ ÈóÏóÃó Çááåõ Èöåö))
Mulailah dengan apa yang dimulai oleh Allah.
Kemudian naik ke bukit Shafa hingga melihat Kabah, lalu menghadap kepadanya sambil mengangkat tangan, memuji Allah dan memohon doa kepada-Nya dengan doa yang disenangi.
Adapun doa yang disenangi Rasulullah SAW:
((áÇó Åáóåó ÅáÇøó Çááåõ æóÍúÏóåõ áÇó ÔóÑöíßó áóåõ ¡ áóåõ Çáãõáúßõ æóáóåõ ÇáÍóãúÏõ æóåõæó Úóáóì ßõáøö ÔóíúÁò ÞóÏöíÑñ - áÇó Åáóåó ÅáÇøó Çááåõ æóÍúÏóåõ ÃäúÌóÒó æóÚúÏóåõ æóäóÕóÑó ÚóÈúÏóåõ æóåóÒóãó ÇáÃÍúÒóÇÈó æóÍúÏóåõ))
Tiada tuhan selain Allah semata, tiada sekutu bagi-Nya, Pemilik kerajaan dan pujian dan Dia Maha Kuasa atas segala sesuatu. Tiada tuhan selain Allah semata, Dia melaksanakan janji-Nya, menolong hamba-Nya dan mengalahkan bala tentara musuh sendirian.
Doa ini dibaca sebanyak tiga kali kemudian berdoa di sela-selanya dengan doa yang disenangi.
Kemudian turun dari bukit Shafa menuju Marwah, bila sampai ke tanda hijau, berlari secepatnya sesuai dengan kemampuan tanpa mengganggu orang lain. Bila sampai pada tanda hijau kedua ia kembali berjalan sebagaimana biasa hingga sampai ke bukit Marwah dan menaikinya, lalu menghadap kiblat, mengangkat tangan dan berdoa dengan doa yang disenangi. Kemudian turun dari Marwah kembali menuju Shafa, berjalan kaki di tempat berjalan kaki dan berlari di tempat berlari. Ketika sampai ke bukit Shafa, ia melakukan apa yang ia lakukan di awal mula dengan membaca doa dan dzikir. Demikian pula ketika sampai ke bukit Marwah, hingga sempurna 7 putaran. Dari Shafa ke Marwah dihitung satu kali putaran dan kembali dari Marwah ke Shafa dihitung satu kali putaran. Ketika sai membaca apa saja yang disenangi seperti dzikir, doa dan bacaan Al-Quran.
Bila ia telah melengkapi sainya 7 kali putaran, bagi laki-laki mencukur habis atau memendekkan rambut dan bagi perempuan memotong setiap ujung kelabang rambutnya sepanjang satu ruas jari-jari.
Mencukur rambut hendaklah merata ke seluruh kepala, demikian pula ketika memangkas pendek harus merata. Mencukur gundul lebih baik dari sekedar mencukur pendek, karena Rasulullah SAW mendoakan orang-orang yang mencukur gundul tiga kali dan hanya sekali mendoakan orang-orang yang memangkas pendek. Kecuali bila waktu pelaksanaan haji sudah dekat yang tidak memungkinkan rambut bisa tumbuh cepat. Maka yang paling baik ia lakukan adalah memotong pendek, agar bisa dipotong gundul pada waktu haji.
Dengan amalan ini maka selesailah umrahnya.

II. CARA HAJI
Rukun-rukun haji adalah:
1. Ihram
2. Wukuf di Arafah
3. Thawaf Ifadhah
4. Sai antara Shafa dan Marwah
FBarangsiapa yang meninggalkan salah satu rukun, maka hajinya tidak sah dan tidak sempurna kecuali dengannya.

Wajib-wajib haji adalah:
1.Berihram dari Miqot.
2.Wuquf di Arafah hingga matahari terbenam, bagi yang wuquf di siang hari.
3.Mabit di Muzdalifah sampai masuk waktu fajar hingga langit menguning, kecuali orang-orang yang lemah dan kaum wanita, boleh keluar pada waktu tengah malam.
4.Mabit di Mina pada malam-malam hari tasyriq.
5.Melempar jumrah pada hari-hari tasyriq.
6.Mencukur gundul atau memendekkan rambut setelah melempar jumrah Aqobah.
7.Thawaf Wada.
FBarangsiapa yang meninggalkan salah satu wajib haji maka ia harus memotong dam (tebusan) untuk dibagikan kepada orang-orang fakir miskin.

Larangan-larangan ketika berihram adalah:
Memakai wangi-wangian, memotong rambut dan kuku, menutup kepala dengan sesuatu yang bersentuhan langsung dengan kepala (topi, kopiah dll), membunuh binatang buruan, melakukan hubungan suami-istri (jima), melakukan akad nikah, memakai pakaian berjahit seperti baju kaos, celana dan sebagainya serta menebang pohon atau tumbuh-tumbuhan hijau di tanah haram.
PETUNJUK PELAKSANAAN HAJI
DIMULAI PADA HARI KE-8
(Hari Tarwiyah)
Pada waktu dhuha hari ini jamaah haji berihram dari tempat ia singgah, lalu berniat melaksanakan manasik haji.
Dan sebelum talbiyah, jamaah haji Tamattu disunnahkan mandi, bersih-bersih, memotong kuku, memendekkan kumis, memangkas bulu ketiak dan menggunakan sarung dan selendang ihram berwarna putih. Adapun wanita menggunakan apa saja yang diinginkan asal tidak menggunakan tutup muka, cadar dan sarung tangan. Sedang jamaah haji Qiran dan Ifrad, ihramnya sebelum hari ini. Jadi mereka tidak boleh melakukan apa yang dilakukan oleh jamaah haji tamattu seperti mencukur dan sebagainya.
Setelah itu disunnahkan bagi seluruh jamaah haji menutupi kedua pundaknya dengan pakaian ihram.
Kemudian membaca: (áóÈøóíúßó ÍóÌÇøð) dan ini yang dikenal dengan awal haji atau niat haji.
Bila khawatir ada sesuatu yang menghalanginya dalam menyempurnakan hajinya, maka ia membaca syarat:
((æóÅöäú ÍóÈóÓóäöí ÍóÇÈöÓñ ÝóãóÍóáøöí ÍóíúËõ ÍóÈóÓóäöí))
Jika aku tertahan oleh suatu rintangan maka tempat dan waktu tahallulku adalah di mana saya tertahan.
Tetapi bila ia tidak khawatir adanya halangan, maka tidak perlu membaca syarat tersebut.
Setelah berniat haji, maka ia harus menghindari seluruh larangan-larangan ihram.
Memperbanyak dan terus mengucapkan talbiyah hingga tiba di Mina untuk melempar jumrah Aqobah pada hari ke-10.
Bertolak ke Mina sambil bertalbiyah, kemudian di sana ia sholat Dhuhur, Asar, Maghrib, Isya dan Subuh. Masing-masing sholat dilaksanakan pada waktunya, sholat yang empat rakaat dijadikan dua rakaat dengan niat qoshar (tanpa dijama).
Nabi SAW tidak pernah melaksanakan sholat-sholat sunnat dalam perjalanan kecuali sholat sunnat sebelum subuh dan sholat witir.
Hendalah ia senantiasa membaca dzikir-dzikir yang diriwayatkan dari Rasulullah SAW, khususnya dzikir-dzikir di waktu pagi dan sore hari dan sebagainya.
Mabit di Mina pada malam hari ini.

HARI KE-9 (Hari Arafah)
Setelah selesai melaksanakan sholat Subuh, ketika matahari terbit, bertolak menuju Arafah sambil bertalbiyah dan bertakbir.
Dimakruhkan berpuasa pada hari ini, Rasulullah SAW melaksanakan wuquf dalam kondisi tidak berpuasa, dimana beliau dikirimi secangkir susu lalu meminumnya.
Disunnahkan berada di Namirah sesuai dengan kemampuan hingga matahari tergelincir.
Mendengarkan khotbah, kemudian setelah matahari tergelincir, sholat Dhuhur dan Asar dengan jamak taqdim qosar, dua rakaat-dua rakaat dengan satu adzan dan dua iqomat.
Memasuki Arafah (hendaklah meneliti dan memastikan keberadaanya dalam lokasi Arafah) karena Wadi Uranah bukan termasuk Arafah.
Seluruh lokasi Arafah adalah tempat wuquf, bila memungkinkan hendaklah menjadikan Jabal Rahmah antara dirinya dan qiblat, karena itulah yang paling baik.
Tidak disunnahkan mendaki gunung Arafah.
Mengkhususkan diri untuk dzikir dengan penuh ketundukan kepada Allah, berdoa dengan hati yang khusyu, menghadirkan hati, mengangkat kedua tangan dan menghadap kiblat hingga terbenamnya matahari.
Memperbanyak bacaan:
((áÇó Åáóåó ÅáÇøó Çááåõ æóÍúÏóåõ áÇó ÔóÑöíßó áóåõ ¡ áóåõ Çáãõáúßõ æóáóåõ ÇáÍóãúÏõ ¡ æóåõæó Úóáóì ßõáøö ÔóíúÁò ÞóÏöíÑñ))
Tiada tuhan selain Allah semata, tiada sekutu bagi-Nya. Pemilik kerajaan dan pujian, dan Dia Maha Kuasa atas segala sesuatu.
Memperbanyak sholawat dan salam untuk nabi SAW.
Tidak keluar dari Arafah kecuali setelah matahari terbenam.
Bertolak ke Muzdalifah dengan tenang setelah matahari terbenam, dan bila menemukan kelonggaran hendaklah mempercepat jalannya.
Ketika sampai di Muzdalifah melaksanakan sholat Maghrib 3 rakaat dan Isya 2 rakaat jamak qosar, tidak melaksanakan sholat setelahnya kecuali sholat Witir.
Kemudian tidur (istirahat) hingga masuk waktu subuh, adapun orang-orang yang lemah dan wanita, boleh menuju Mina setelah lewat tengah malam, dan untuk kehati-hatian sebaiknya setelah bulan tenggelam.
HARI KE-10
(Hari Penyembelihan, Idul Adha)
!Saudaraku jamaah Haji, kami mengucapkan semoga Allah menerima ibadah kita semua.
!Seluruh jemaah haji diharuskan sholat subuh di Muzdalifah, kecuali orang-orang yang lemah, wanita dan orang-orang yang punya udzur.
!Setelah sholat Subuh menghadap kiblat kemudian memuji Allah, takbir, tahlil dan berdoa kepada Allah hingga langit menguning.
!Bertolak ke Mina sebelum matahari terbit dengan tenang dan dalam keadaan bertalbiyah.
!Bila anda melewati Wadi Muhassir, hendaklah anda mempercepat jalan bila memungkinkan.
! Memungut 7 batu kecil dari Musdalifah atau dari Mina.

Kemudian anda harus mengikuti petunjuk berikut ini:
1.Melempar Jumrah Aqobah dengan 7 buah batu kecil secara berurutan sambil bertakbir pada setiap lemparan.
2.Menyembelih hadyi, memakan sebagian dagingnya dan membagikan yang lain kepada fakir miskin. Hadyi ini wajib bagi yang melaksanakan haji qiran dan tamattu.
3.Kemudian mencukur gundul atau memotong pendek yang merata ke seluruh rambut kepala, dan mencukur gundul adalah yang paling baik, sedang untuk wanita memotong rambut sepanjang ruas jari-jarinya. Kemudian bertahallul awal, dengan menanggalkan pakaian ihram, memakai pakaian biasa, memakai wangi-wangian dan dibolehkan melakukan larangan-larangan ihram kecuali menggauli istri. Dan perlu diketahui bahwa tahallul awal ini terjadi dengan melakukan salah satu di antara tiga hal (melempar jumrah, mencukur dan thawaf)
4.Setelah itu berangkat ke Mekah untuk thawaf ifadhah, tanpa berlari-lari kecil, lalu sholat dua rakaat setelah thawaf.
5.Lalu melakukan sai bagi haji tamattu, demikian pula bagi haji qiran dan ifrad jika belum sempat melaksanakan sai setelah thawaf qudum. Bila hal itu semua telah dilaksanakan maka sempurnalah tahallul tsani.
6.Tidak ada masalah bagi jemaah haji bila mendahulukan perkara tersebut di atas sebelum yang lainnya.
7.Disunnahkan minum air zam-zam dan sholat Dhuhur di Mekah bila memungkinkan.
8. Diwajibkan mabit (menginap) di Mina pada malam harinya.
HARI KE-11
Ketika mabit di Mina anda harus senantiasa melaksanakan sholat wajib secara berjamaah.
Ketahuilah bahwa hari-hari ini (11,12,13) disebut dengan hari-hari tasyriq. Rasulullah SAW bersabda:
((ÃíøóÇãõ ÇáÊøóÔúÑöíÞö ÃíøóÇãõ Ãßúáò æóÔõÑúÈò æóÐößúÑò ááåö))
Hari-hari tasyriq adalah untuk makan, minum dan dzikir kepada Allah [H.R. Muslim]
Dan disunnahkan untuk memperbanyak takbir setelah sholat, dan inilah yang disebut dengan takbir muqoyyad (terikat), adapun takbir muthlak (bebas) adalah bertakbir di segala waktu dan keadaan, di pasar, di jalan atau di mana saja.
Termasuk bentuk menegakkan dzikir kepada Allah adalah melempar jumrah. Melempar 3 jumrah dimulai setelah sholat Dhuhur, atau setelah matahari tergelincir. Dimulai dari jumrah shugra (kecil), wustha (tengah) kemudian jumrah kubra (besar) yang disebut juga jumrah aqobah.
Melempar setiap jumrah dengan 7 batu kerikil secara berurutan yang disertai dengan takbir pada setiap lemparan batu (batu-batu kecil ini diambil dari Mina).
Melempar jumrah shugra dengan menjadikan Kabah di sebelah kiri dan Mina atau Mesjid Al-Khif di sebelah kanan, lalu berjalan ke arah kanan dalam keadaan menghadap kiblat, kemudian berdiri untuk berdoa yang panjang sebagaimana yang pernah diamalkan oleh Rasulullah SAW.
Setelah melempar jumrah wustha berjalan ke kiri dengan menghadap kiblat kemudian berdoa yang banyak.
Kemudian setelah melempar jumrah aqobah, pergi dan tidak berdiri untuk berdoa.
Diperbolehkan melempar jumrah pada malam hari bila perlu, tetapi melempar di siang hari lebih baik.
Selanjutnya anda wajib bermalam di Mina.
HARI KE-12
ØKetika mabit di Mina, anda harus menggunakan waktu anda dengan sesuatu yang berguna (kebaikan) dan dzikir kepada Allah, Rasulullah SAW bersabda:
((ÃíøóÇãõ ÇáÊøóÔúÑöíÞö ÃíøóÇãõ Ãßúáò æóÔõÑúÈò æóÐößúÑò ááåö))
Hari-hari tasyrik adalah hari-hari untuk makan, minum dan dzikir kepada Allah.
ØSetelah Dhuhur melempar 3 jumrah dan melakukan hal yang sama anda lakukan pada hari ke-11 dengan melempar jumrah shugra, wustha kemudian kubra.
ØSetelah selesai melempar jumrah, bila ingin bergegas pergi anda boleh meninggalkan Mina sebelum matahari terbenam lalu thawaf wada.
ØTetapi bila ingin menangguhkan keberangkatan dari Mina, maka itulah yang lebih baik, karena itulah yang pernah dilakukan Rasulullah SAW.
ØBila sanggup melaksanakan sholat ketika di Mina pada hari-hari tasyrik di Mesjid Al-Khif maka itulah yang terbaik.
HARI KE-13
Setelah mabit di Mina:
Melempar 3 jumrah setelah sholat dhuhur, dan melakukan hal-hal yang sama anda lakukan pada dua hari sebelumnya.
Bila anda berniat kembali ke negeri anda, hendaklah anda thawaf wada, kecuali wanita haidh atau nifas.
Dengan demikian maka sempurnalah manasik haji anda, Alhamdulillah Rabbil Alamin

PERINGATAN PENTING
1. Sebagian orang, ketika berihram untuk haji, mereka sama sekali tidak merasakan bahwa mereka sedang melaksanakan ibadah dan harus menghindari hal-hal yang diharamkan Allah, berakhlak dengan akhlak yang mulia dan memperdalam agama, agar mereka dapat beribadah kepada Allah berdasarkan ilmu. Anda dapat memperhatikan bahwa banyak di antara mereka melakukan pelanggaran, salah dalam melaksanakan manasiknya dan tidak bertanya kepada ulama. Mereka tidak memiliki kesiapan untuk mengubah tingkah laku mereka yang salah sebelum haji. Dan itu adalah tanda yang sangat jelas bahwa haji mereka tidak sempurna, atau mungkin tidak diterima.
Semoga Allah menolong dan menyelamatkan kita.
2.Rasulullah SAW bersabda:
((ÚóíúäóÇäö áÇó ÊóãõÓøõåõãóÇ ÇáäøóÇÑõ Úóíúäñ ÈóßóÊú ãöäú ÎóÔúíóÉö Çááåö æóÚóíúäñ ÈóÇÊóÊú ÊóÍúÑõÓõ Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö Çááåö))
Ada dua mata yang tidak akan tersentuh api neraka, mata yang menangis karena takut kepada Allah dan mata yang senantiasa berjaga-jaga di jalan Allah.
Ketahuilah bahwa hari Arafah adalah hari yang agung, hari ditumpahkannya air mata, hari dihapuskannya dosa-dosa, hari di mana Allah SWT membebaskan hamba-hamba yang Dia kehendaki dari api neraka dan hari di mana Allah membanggakan hamba-hamba-Nya yang wukuf, di hadapan para malaikat. Maka gunakanlah kesempatan ini dengan baik dan hadirkanlah perasaan agung itu dengan banyak beristighfar dan doa untuk diri sendiri dan untuk kaum muslimin.
3.Ketika melempar 3 jumrah itu, setiap jumrah dengan 7 buah batu kecil, anda harus menjatuhkan batu-batu itu ke dalam lingkaran tengahnya, tetapi tidak apa-apa jika keluar. Setiap jumrah dilempar dengan 7 batu saja, tidak lebih dan tidak kurang.
4.Ketika anda berihram, janganlah mencuci kedua tangan atau tubuh anda dengan sabun yang terbuat dari minyak misk atau yang mengandung aroma wangi-wangian.
5.Bagi yang tidak menemukan hadyi atau tidak mampu membelinya, maka ia boleh berpuasa 3 hari ketika berhaji dan 7 hari ketika kembali ke negerinya, baik ia dilakukan secara berurutan atau diselang-selingi, kecuali penduduk Mekah, mereka tidak mengeluarkan hadyi.
6.Ketahuilah bahwa bila anda berakhlak yang baik dan melayani atau membantu jemaah haji, memberi mereka minum, tidak mengganggu atau menyakiti mereka dan sabar terhadap mereka, maka anda akan mendapatkan pahala yang besar di sisi Allah, maka berusahalah selalu bersabar dan bersikap toleran.
7.Seseorang diperbolehkan untuk mengganti pakaian ihramnya dan mandi kapan saja dia mau.
8.Menziarahi Mesjid Nabawiy adalah sunnah sebelum atau setelah haji, karena sholat di dalamnya sama dengan sholat 1000 kali di tempat lain, jadi kepergiannya ke sana adalah untuk sholat, kemudian setelah sholat disunnahkan ziarah ke maqom Rasulullah SAW dan kedua sahabatnya ra dan memberi salam kepada mereka, lalu berziarah ke Mesjid Quba untuk sholat di dalamnya, berziarah ke pemakaman para sahabat ra di Baqi untuk memberi salam dan mendoakan mereka, berziarah ke pemakaman para syuhada Uhud, di mana Asy-Syahid Hamzah (paman Rasulullah) dimakamkan untuk memberi salam dan mendoakan mereka. Tidak boleh memohon atau meminta pertolongan kepada orang-orang yang sudah mati karena perbuatan ini termasuk perbuatan syirik dan membatalkan amal sholeh.

BEBERAPA KESALAHAN JAMAAH HAJI
Ada beberapa kesalahan dan pelanggaran yang sering dilakukan oleh sebagian jamaah haji ketika menunaikan ibadah haji atau umrah. Kami akan menyebutkannya secara ringkas dengan harapan bisa dihindari dan dijauhi:
1.Idhthiba sejak pertama menggunakan pakaian ihram hingga selesai melaksanakan manasik hajinya.
2.Tidak mengangkat suara ketika talbiyah, atau tidak bertalbiyah sama sekali setelah menggunakan pakaian ihram, di Arafah atau di Muzdalifah.
3.Bertalbiyah secara berjamaah yang dipimpin oleh seorang di antara mereka.
4.Mengarang doa-doa khusus ketika masuk Mesjid Haram atau ketika melihat Kabah.
5.Membaca doa-doa tertentu yang dikhususkan pada setiap putaran ketika sai atau ketika thawaf, sementara yang dianjurkan adalah membaca doa, dzikir dan membaca Al-Quran secara mutlak, tanpa pengkhususan.
6.Mengangkat suara dengan keras ketika thawaf atau sai atau berdoa ramai-ramai yang mengganggu orang lain.
7.Memberi isyarat ke Kabah ketika naik ke bukit Shafa.
8.Wanita yang berlari cepat di antara dua tanda hijau ketika sai, padahal itu hanya dikhususkan untuk laki-laki.
9.Sebagian orang menyangka bahwa sai dari Shafa hingga kembali ke Shafa dihitung satu kali putaran, yang benar adalah sai dari Shafa ke Marwah dihitung satu kali putaran lalu kembali dari Marwah ke Shafa dihitung sebagai putaran kedua.
10.Memotong sebagian rambut dan meninggalkan yang lain ketika bertahallul atau mengambil beberapa helai rambut saja tanpa diratakan ketika pangkas rambut.
11.Tidak menghadap ke kiblat ketika berdoa di Arafah.
12.Berusaha menaiki gunung Arafah untuk berdoa.
13.Menyia-nyiakan waktu di Arafah, Mina dan pada hari-hari tasyrik dengan sesuatu yang tidak berguna.
14.Menyangka bahwa batu-batu kecil untuk jumrah harus diambil dari Muzdalifah serta menyakini bahwa lebih baik mencucinya terlebih dahulu sebelum melemparkannya.
15.Tidak berdiri untuk membaca doa setelah melempar ketiga jumrah.
16.Memotong hadyi yang belum genap umur yang disyareatkan atau menyembelih hewan hadyi yang memiliki cacat atau melemparkannya setelah disembelih.
17.Banyak di antara jamaah haji pada akhir waktu Ashar pada hari Arafah sibuk berkemas-kemas untuk segera meninggalkan Arafah, padahal sebagaimana yang kita ketahui bahwa itu adalah waktu yang paling afdhal untuk berdoa dan waktu di mana Allah membanggakan hamba-hamba-Nya di hadapan para malaikat.
18.Banyak jamaah haji tergesa-gesa melakukan sholat Maghrib, Isya dan Subuh di Muzdalifah tanpa meneliti arah kiblat yang tepat, padahal yang wajib adalah menentukan arah kiblat dengan benar atau bertanya kepada orang yang mungkin mengetahuinya.
19.Bubarnya kebanyakan jamaah haji dari Muzdalifah sebelum tengah malam dan meninggalkan mabit di Muzdalifah padahal itu termasuk salah satu wajib haji.
20.Mewakilkan kepada orang yang kuat untuk melempar padahal hal itu hanya untuk orang-orang yang lemah.
21.Melempar jumrah dengan sandal, batu besar dll.
22.Sebagian jamaah haji -semoga Allah memberinya hidayah- memotong jenggot, dengan alasan berhias pada hari ied, padahal itu adalah suatu maksiat pada waktu dan tempat yang mulia.
23.Berdesak-desakan untuk mencium hajar aswad yang kadang-kadang mengakibatkan perkelahian, pertengkaran dan umpatan dengan kata-kata kotor yang tidak pantas pada waktu dan tempat yang mulia.
24.Sebagian jamaah haji meyakini bahwa hajar aswad itu memberikan manfaat, oleh karena itu setelah mereka mengusapnya mereka kemudian mengusapkan tangannya ke seluruh tubuhnya. Ini termasuk kebodohan karena yang memberikan manfaat itu adalah Allah semata.
Umar ra ketika menyentuh hajar aswad berkata:
(Åäøöí áÃÚúáóãõ Ãäøóßó ÍóÌóÑñ áÇó ÊóÖõÑøõ æóáÇó ÊóäúÝóÚõ æóáóæú áÇó Ãäøöí ÑóÃóíúÊõ ÑóÓõæáó Çááåö r íõÞóÈøöáõßó ãóÇ ÞóÈøóáúÊõßó)
Sesungguhnya saya tahu bahwa kamu hanyalah batu yang tidak bermanfaat dan tidak berbahaya, kalau saya tidak melihat Rasulullah SAW menciummu saya tidak akan menciummu.
25.Sebagian jamaah haji mengusap seluruh pojok-pojok Kabah atau bahkan menyentuh dan mengusap-usah dinding-dindingnya. Ini adalah suatu kebodohan, karena mengusap Kabah adalah ibadah dan pengagungan kepada Allah SWT, jadi harus sesuai dengan apa yang diperintahkan dan disyareatkan.
26.Mencium rukun yamani, ini juga suatu kesalahan, karena rukun yamani hanya disentuh dengan tangan tanpa dicium.
27.Thawaf dengan memasuki hijir Ismail.
28.Menjamak sholat-sholat wajib di Mina.
29.Sebagian orang melempar jumrah aqobah terlebih dahulu kemudian wustha dan shugra, yang benar adalah sebaliknya.
30.Menggenggam seluruh batu-batu lalu melemparnya dengan sekali lemparan, ini salah besar. Sebagian ulama mengatakan: Bila melempar lebih dari satu batu dengan satu tangan dalam satu kali lemparan hanya, dihitung satu lemparan. Dan yang diwajibkan adalah melempar satu-satu, sebagaimana yang dilakukan oleh Rasulullah SAW.
31.Meninggalkan Mina sebelum melempar jumrah untuk thawaf wada kemudian kembali ke Mina untuk melempar jumrah lalu safar (pulang ke negerinya). Hal ini dilarang karena bertentangan dengan perintah Rasulullah SAW agar amalan yang terakhir dilakukan adalah thawaf di Kabah, jadi thawaf wada adalah manasik haji yang terakhir dilakukan.
32.Meninggalkan Kabah dengan memberi isyarat kepadanya dan tinggal di Mekah setelah thawaf wada.
33.Keyakinan bahwa mengunjungi kubur Nabi sangat dianjurkan.
Inilah beberapa kesalahan yang harus dihindari dan dijauhi. Dan sebaik-baik petunjuk adalah petunjuk Rasulullah SAW yang bersabda:
((ÎõÐõæÇ Úóäøöí ãóäóÇÓößóßõãú))
Ambillah (contohlah) dariku manasik haji kalian.
ÇáÍóãúÏõ ááåö ÑóÈøö ÇáÚóÇáóãöíäó

Pirde Moon    
2011-10-15, 07:25 PM   #15

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

HAC VE UMRE YAPACAK KİŞİNİN YAPACAĞI İŞLER
Yazan:Halid Bin Abdullah Bin Nasır
Gözden geirenler:
Şeyh Abdullah Bin Abdurrahman El-Cibrn
ve
Abdulmuhsin Bin Nasır El-Ubeykn
Tercme ve Dizgi
Fikri Gönc
Şifa Mahallesi Dvet ve İrşatta Yardımlaşma Merkezi
Tel:4222626-4200620
Fax:4221906
Po. Box:31717- Riyad-11418

Hamd Allah'a salat ve selam O'nun Resl Muhammed'in zerinedir.
Bu risale hac ve umre yapacak olan bir kişinin bu ibadetlerini Allah'ın Resl'nn yapmış olduğu şekilde ed edebilmesi iin kaleme alınmış özet bilgiler taşımaktadır.
Yce Allahtan bu mtevazi amelimizi ve sizlerin ve bizlerin salih amellerini kabul buyurmasını niyaz ederiz.
Mslman kardeşim:
Şayet hac yapmak istiyorsan, hac aylarında şu hac eşidinden birine niyet etmeniz gerekir:
1-Temett Haccı'na niyet edebilirsin. Temett haccı en efdal olan hac eşididir. Önce, mikatta Lebbeyke Umreten diyerek umreye niyet ederek umre yaparsın. Umreden sonra ihramdan ıkarsın. Böylece ihramlıya mahzurlu olan her şeyi yapman caiz hale gelir. Daha sonra zilhiccenin 8. Gn olan "Tevriye Gn" oturduğun yerden tekrar hac iin ihrama girerek aşağıda belirtilecek olan talimatları yerine getirirsin. Unutma ki bu hac trnde zerine kurban da gerekmektedir.
2-İfrad Haccına niyet edebilirsin. Bu trde Mikatta Lebbeyke Haccen demek suretiyle ihrama girerek sadece hac iin niyet edersin. Bu hac trnde Kbe'ye vardıktan sonra kudm tavafı yapman mstehaptır. Kurban kesiminin başlangı gn olan bayramın birinci gnne kadar ihramda kalırsın. Daha sonra Zilhicce'nin 8. Gn olan Tevriye Gn'nden sonra bu broşrde belirtilen işleri yapman gerekir. Bu hac iin kurban gerekmez.
3-Kıran Haccı yapabilirsin. Mikatta "Lebbeyke Umreten ve Haccen" demek suretiyle hac ve umreyi birlikte yapmak niyetiyle ihrama girersin. Kbe'ye ulaşınca, Kbenin etrafında yedi defa dönerek kudm tavafı yaparsın. Sonra, umrenin ve haccın s'yini yapmak niyetiyle, Safa ve Merve arasında -dört gidiş, de geliş olmak zere- sy yaparsın. Bu sa'yi ifada tavafından sonraya da bırakabilirsin, fakat kudm tavafından sonra yapman daha efdaldır. Bayramın birinci gnne kadar ihramda kalman gerekir. Daha sonra terviye gn olan Zilhicce'nin 8. gnnden itibren başlayan hac iin gerekli işleri aşağıda aıklanacak olan şekliyle yapman gerekir. Bu hac trnde kurban kesilmesi gerekir.
UMRE VE HACCIN YAPILIŞ ŞEKLİ:
BİR:UMRENİN YAPILIŞ ŞEKLİ:
1-Umre yapmak iin ihrama girmek isteyen bir kişi elbisesini ıkartıp cnplk sebebiyle yıkanır gibi yıkanır ve başına ve sakalına gzel kokular srnr. İhram esnasında yıkanmak kadın ve erkekler iin snnettir.

2-Yıkandıktan sonra ihram elbisesi giyilir. Şyet vakit farz namazlardan birinin vakti ise namaz kılınır. Umre iin ihrama girilirken özel bir namaz yoktur. Bu şekilde ihrama giren kişi (Lebbeyk Allahmme Lebbeyke, Lebbeyke l şerke leke lebbeyk, inne'l-hamde ve'nnmete leke ve'l mlk, la şerikelek) diyerek telbiye getirir. Erkekler telbiye getirirken seslerini ykseltirler, kadınlar ise yanlarındaki kişi duyacak kadar seslerini ykseltirler.

3-Umre veya hac iin ihrama giren kişi karşısına bir engel ıkıp umre veya haccını tamamlayamayacağından korkarsa ihrama girerken İz habesen hbisun fe mahall hays habesetn "Şayet önme bir engel ıkarsa engel ıkan yerde ihramdan ıkmış sayılırım" diye şart koşar ve böylece ihramdan ıkar ve zerine de bir şey gerekmez.

4-Mescid-i Haram'a girerken sağ ayakla girmek mstehaptır. Mescide girerken:

der ve doğruca Hacer'l-Esved'e gider ve mmknse ona elini srer ve onu öper. Şyet ona el srmek veya onu öpmek mmkn olmazsa ona dönerek elle ona doğru işaret eder ve böylece tavaf etmeye başlar. Hacının Hacer'l- Esved'i öpmek iin zayıf insanlara eziyet vermemesi daha efdaldır. Hacı Hacer'l- Esved'e el srerken şöyle der:
r.
5-Yemn köşesine ulaşınca burayı öpmeksizin buraya elini srer. Şyet el srmek kolay olmazsa bunu yapmak iin insanlara eziyet edilmez. Rkn Yeman (Yemn köşesi) ile Hacer'l- Esved arasında şöyle der:
] [
"Rabbimiz, bize dnyada iyilik ver, hirette de iyilik ver, bizi ateş (cehennem) azabından koru!"
Hacer'l-Esved'e ne zaman uğrasa tekbir getirerek ona eliyle işret eder. Hacı, tavafın diğer bölmlerinde dilediği dua ve zikirleri yapabilir, Kur'an okuyabilir. Unutulmamalıdır ki tavaf, sa'y ve taş atma işlemlerinden kasıt Allah'ı zikretmekten başka bir şey değildir.

6-Erkeklerin Kbe'ye ilk ulaştıklarında yapmaya başladıkları kudm tavafında şu iki şeyi yapmaları snnettir:
Birincisi: Tavafın başından sonuna kadar sağ omuzu aık tutmak. Bu da ridanın ortasını sağ omuzun arkasına koyup iki tarafını da sol omuzun stne atmakla yapılır. Tavaf bitince sa'ya başlamadan önce, ridasını eski haline getirir, zira bu durum sadece tavaf esnasında snnettir.

İkincisi: İlk turdaadımları kısa tutarakremel yapılır. (Seri olarak yrnr.) Fakat geri kalan dört turda remel yapılmaz, normal olarak yrnr.

7-Kbe'nin etrafında yedi tur atıp tavaf işlemini bitirdikten sonra Makam-ı İbrahim'in yanına gidilerek şu yet okursun:
] [
"Siz de İbrahm'in makamından bir namaz yeri edinin (orada namaz kılın)." (Bakara:125)
Şayet mmknse makam-ı İbrahim'in arkasında, mmkn değilse Mescid-i Haram'ın herhangi bir yerinde iki rekt namaz kılınır. Birinci rektta fatihadan sonra "Kfirun" sresi, ikinci rektta "İhlas" sresi okunur.

8- Daha sonra, Safa ve Merve arasında sa'y yapmak iin gelinir. Safa tepesinin eteklerine varınca şu yet okunur:
] ǡ [
"Şphesiz ki Safa ve Merve Allah'ın koyduğu nişanlardandır. Her kim beytullahı ziyaret eder veya umre yaparsa onları tavaf yapmasında bir gnah yoktur. Her kim gönll olarak bir iyilik yaparsa şphesiz Allah kabul eder ve (yapılanı) hakkıyla bilir." (Bakara:158). Ve şöyle denir: "Allah'ın başladığı ile başlarım." Sonra Kbe'yi görebilecek yksekliğe erişene kadar bu tepenin stne ıkarak Kbe'ye yönelip Allah'a hamd eder ve burada dilediği kadar dua eder. Şu dua Peygamberimiz (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem)'in burada yaptığı dualardan biridir:

"Allah'tan başka ilah yoktur, O'nun bir ortağı da yoktur. Mlk onundur, hamd onun iindir, O her şeye kdirdir. Allah'tan başka ilah yoktur, vaat ettiklerini yerine getirmiştir, kulunu muzaffer kılmıştır, btn hizipleri tek başına hezimete uğratmıştır." Bu zikirleri defa tekrar eder ve aralarında dilediği gibi dua eder.
Daha sonra Safa tepesinden inerek Merve'ye doğru yrr. İki yeşil işaret arsında gc yettiği kadar seri bir şekilde hi kimseye eziyet etmeden yrr. İki yeşil işaret arası dışında kalan bölgede normal bir yryşle yrnr. Merve'ye ulaştıktan sonra Merve tepesine ıkar, kıbleye dönerek elini kaldırır, dilediği duaları yapar. Sonra Merve'den inerek Safa'ya doğru yrmeye başlar. Yrnecek yerde yrr, iki yeşil işaret arasında seri yrmeye başlar. Safa tepesine ulaşınca birinci defada yaptığı gibi zikir ve dua yapar. Aynı şekilde Merve tepesine ulaşınca zikir ve dualarını yapar. Bu şekilde yedi şavtı tamamlar. Safa'dan Merve'ye gidiş bir şavt, Merve'den Safa'ya gidiş başka bir şavttır. Sa'y esnasında dilendiği gibi dua ve zikir yapılır, Kur'an okunur.
Sa'y bittikten sonra erkekler salarını tıraş eder veya kısaltırlar. Kadınlar ise örglerinin ucundan parmak ucu kadar kısaltırlar. Şayet tıraş yapılacaksa, bunun başın tmn kapsaması gerekir. Aynı şekilde şayet salar kısaltılacaksa bunun başın tmn kapsaması gerekir. Tıraş daha efdaldır. Çnk peygamberimiz salarını tıraş edenlere defa, kısaltanlara da bir defa dua etmiştir. Fakat umre ile hac arasındaki zaman ok azsa efdal olan kısaltmadır. Bu şekilde salar tıraş etmek zere hacca bırakılmış olacaktır. Bu şekilde umre ibadeti tamamlanmış olmaktadır.

İKİ: HACCIN YAPILIŞ ŞEKLİ

Haccın Rknleri:
1-İhram. 2-Arafatta vakfe. 3-Ziyaret tavafı.
4-Safa-Merve arası sa'y.
Haccın farzları:
1-İhrama mikatta girmek.
2-Arafat'ta gndz vakfe yapanların gneş batana kadar Arafat'ta kalmaları.
3-Zayıf kişiler ve kadınlar hari Mzdelife'de fecir vaktine (havaya aklık dşene) kadar gecelemek.
4-Teşrik gnleri olan Zilhiccenin 11,12 ve 13. Gnleri Mina'da gecelemek.
5-Teşrik gnleri cemreleri taş atmak.
6-Akabe cemresini taşladıktan sonra saları tıraş etmek veya kısaltmak.
7-Veda tavafı.
*Kim ki rknlerden birini yerine getirmezse bunu yerine getirmedike haccı sahih olmaz.
*Kim ki farzlardan birini terk ederse Mekke fakirlerine dağıtılmak zere bir kurban kesmesi gerekir.

İhramlıya Mahzurlu Olan Şeyler:
Koku srnmek, sa veya tırnak kısaltmak, başı, başa yapışan bir şeyle örtmek, av avlamak, eşe cins yönden yaklaşmak veya cima etmek, nikh kıymak, dikişli elbise giymek, harem bölgesinde ağa kesmek veya yeşil bir nebtı koparmak.

ZİLHİCCENİN 8. GÜNÜNDEN İTİBAREN
HACDA YAPILMASI GEREKENLER
8.Gn (Terviye gn)
iBu gn duha vaktinde hacı bulunduğu yerden hac yapmak zere niyetlenip ihrama girer. İhrama girmeden önce mtemett haccı yapanların yıkanıp temizlenmesi, tırnaklarını ve bıyığını kısaltması, avret yerlerin ve koltuk altlarını tıraş etmesi beyaz renkli rid ve izr (ihram elbisesi) giymesi mstehaptır. Kadınlar istedikleri elbiseyi giyebilirler, fakat nikap ve eldiven giymezler. İfrad veya kıran haccına niyet etmiş olanlar zaten daha önceden ihramlı oldukları iin mtemett haccına niyet etmiş olanların yapacak oldukları temizlik işlemlerinden hi birini yapmazlar.
iHacının ihram giydikten sonra iki omuzunu da ihram elbisesi kapaması snnettir.
iSonra hacı (Lebbeyke Haccen) "Hacca niyet ettim" der ve böylece hacı hac ibadetine başlamış olur.
iHacı şayethac esnasında kendisini hac yapmaktan alıkoyacak bir engelin ıkabileceğinden korkarsa niyetini şartlı yaparak şöyle der: "Ve in habesen habisun fe mahall hays habesetn." Şayet böyle bir engelden korkmazsa bu şartı koşmaz.
iHacca niyet eden hacı artık ihramlıya mahzurlu olan btn şeylerden kaınması gerekir.
iHacı, 10. gn Akabe cemresini atmak zere Mina'ya gelene kadar bol bol telbiye getirir.
iHacı, telbiye getirerek doğruca Mina'ya gider, burada öğle, ikindi, akşam, ve yatsı namazlarını her birini kendi vaktinde, olmak zere, dört rektlıları iki rakt olarak kılar.
iPeygamberimiz (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem) yolculuk esnasında namazların snnetlerinden sabah namazının snneti ve vitir namazı hari hi bir ratip snnet kılmamıştır.
i Hacı, Peygamberimizden varid olan ve özellikle de uykudan önce sabah ve akşam okunan zikirleri yapmada azimli olmalıdır.
iHacı bu geceyi Mina'da geirir.
9. Gn (Arefe Gn)
iHacı sabah namazınıkılar. Gneş doğduktan sonra Arafat'a doğru telbiye ve tekbir getirerek yola ıkar.
iHacılar iin bu gn oru tutmak mekruhtur. Peygamberimiz (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem) oru tutmadan vakfe yapmış kendisine gönderilen bir kadeh dolusu ayranı imiştir.
iZeval vaktine kadar mmkn olursa Nemira'ya inmek snnettir.
iOrada bir hutbe verilecektir. Zeval vaktinden sonra öğle ve ikindi namazları öğle vaktinde ikişer rekt olarak, bir ezan ve iki kametle kılınır.
iArafat'a girdikten sonra hacı Arafat sınırı iinde olup olmadığını kontrol etmelidir. Zira Urne vadisi Arafat'tan değildir.
iArafat meydanının hepsi vakfe yeridir. Şayet hacı rahmet dağını kendisi ile kıble arasına alırsa bu daha efdaldır.
iDağa ıkmak snnet değildir.
iHacıelini kaldırıp kıbleye dönerek gneş batana kadar, byk bir samimiyetle bol bol tevbe istiğfar, zikir ve dua eder.
iHacı, şu zikri bol bol yapar:

(La ilahe illallahu vahdehu la şerike lehu, lehu'l -mlk ve lehu'l-hamd ve huve al klli şey'in gadr.)
iAllah'ın Resl (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem)'e bol bol salat ve selam getirilir.
iArafat'tan gneş batıncaya kadar ıkılmaz.
iGneş battıktan sonra sknet iinde Mzdelife'ye doğru yola ıkılır. Yrrken şayet yol mnasipse biraz hızlı yrnebilir.
iHacı, Mzdelife'ye varınca akşam ve yatsı namazlarını akşam veya yatsının vaktinde bir ezan ve iki kametle, akşam namazını rekt yatsıyı da iki rekt olarak kılar. Daha sonra vitir namazı kılar. Bu namazlar haricinde başka bir namaz kılmaz.
iHacı, daha sonra fecir vaktine kadar uyur. Fakat zayıf kişiler ve kadınlar gece yarısından sonra Mina'ya doğru yola ıkabilirler. Efdal olanı ay kaybolunca yola ıkmalarıdır.

10. Gn (Bayramın Birinci Gn)
iHacı kardeşim, Allah bizim ve sizin ibadetlerini kabul buyursun!
iZayıf veya özrl kişilerin ve kadınların haricinde herkes sabah namazını Mzdelife'de kılmalıdır.
iSabah namazını Mzdelife'de kıldıktan sonra kıbleye dönlerek ortalık aydınlanana kadar Allah'a bol bol hamd sen edilir, tekbir ve tehlil getirilir, dua edilir.
iDaha sonra gneş doğmadan telbiye getirerek ve sknet iinde Mina'ya doğru yola ıkılır.
iŞayet Muhassir vadisinden geilirse, mmknse orada biraz hızlı geilir.
iMina veya Mzdelife'de istediği yerden yedi taş toplanır.
Daha sonra şunları yapmanız gerekir:
1-*Akabe cemresine (byk cemreye), ardı ardına her bir atışta "Allahuekber" diyerek yedi taş atarsın.
2-*Kurban kesip etinden yersin ve o etten fakirlere dağıtırsın. (Kurban, sadece temett ve kıran haccı yapanlara gerekmektedir.)
3-*Daha sonra salarını tıraş eder veya başın her tarafından almak zere salarını kısaltırsın. Kadınlar örglerinin ucundan parmak ucu kadar alırlar. Bu şekilde birinci tehalll gerekleşmiş olur. Elbiseni giyer koku srnrsn. Bu şekilde insanın eşine yaklaşması hari ihramlı iin mahzurlu olan her şey caiz duruma gelir. Bu sayılan şeyden ikisini gerekleştiren kişi birinci tehalll girmiş olur. (Taş atmak, saları tıraş etmek veya kısaltmak, tavaf-ı ifada)
4-**Daha sonra Kbe'ye giderek remel yapmak sızın ifada (ziyaret) tavafı yaparsın. Daha sonra iki rekt tavaf namazı kılarsın.
5-**Daha sonra sa'y yaparsın. Sa'y temett haccı yapanlar veya kıran veya ifrad haccı yapanlardan kudm tavafından sonra sa'y yapmayanlar iindir. Bu şekilde hacıya ihramından dolayı mahzurlu olan her şey helal duruma gelmiş olur.
6-Hacı bu işlerden bazılarını bazılarından önce yapabilir. Tertip şart değildir.
7- Zemzem suyundan imek ve öğle namazını Kbe'de kılmak snnettir.
8-*10-11 ve 12. geceleri Mina'da geirmen gereklidir.
11. Gn
i-*Mina'da mebit (geceleme) yaparken beş vakit namazı cemaatle kılmaya dikkat etmek gerekir.
iBil ki bu gnler "Teşrik Gnleri" diye isimlendirilir. Peygamberimiz (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem) bu gnler iin şöyle buyurur:

"Teşrik gnleri yeme ime ve Allah'ı zikir etme gnleridir." (Mslim rivayet etmiştir.)
Namazlardan sonra tekbir getirmek snnettir. Bu tekbir mukayyet olan tekbirdir. Yol, arşı v.s. yerlerde belli bir vakte ait olmadan getirilen tekbire ise mutlak tekbir adı verilir.
iAllah'ı zikretmenin bir ifadesi de cemarata taş atmaktır. Taş atma işlemi öğle ezanı okunduktan sonra, yani zevalden sonra başlar. Önce kk cemre daha sonra orta ve ardından Akabe adı verilen byk cemre taşlanır.
iHer cemreye ardarda olmak zere yedi taş atılır. Taşlar, her bir atışta "Allahuekber" diye tekbir getirilerek atılır. Atılan bu taşlar Mina'nın herhangi bir yerinden toplanabilir.
iMekke'yi sol tarafa, Mina veya Hayf mescidini sağ tarafa alıp kk cemreye yönelip bu cemreye yedi taş attıktan sonra kıbleye yönelip sağ tarafa doğru gidilip durulur ve Peygamberimizin yaptığı gibi uzunca dua edilir.
iAynı şekilde orta cemreyi taşladıktan sonra kıbleye yönelerek sol tarafa gidilir ve Peygamberimizin yaptığı gibi uzunca dua edilir.
iAkabe cemresini taşladıktan sonra hemen cemerattan ayrılınır, dua yapılmaz.
iŞayet ihtiya duyulursa gece de taşlama yapılabilir fakat taşlamanın gndz olması daha efdaldır.
iGeceyi Mina'da geirmen gerekir.
12. Gn
iMina kaldığın vakit iersinde zamanını hayırlı işlerle ve zikirle geirmelisin.

"Teşrik gnleri yeme ime ve Allah'ı zikir etme gnleridir." (Mslim rivayet etmiştir.)
iÖğleden sonra cemreye tıpkı 11. Gnde yaptığın gibi taş atarsın.
iTaşlama işlemi bittikten sonra şayet dönşte acele etmek istersen Mina'dan ıkabilirsin. Fakat gneş batmadan Mina'yı terk etmelisin. Mina'dan ıktıktan sonra veda tavafı yapman gerekir.
iAcele etmeyip 13. Gnde Mina'da kalmak daha efdaldır. Zira Peygamberimiz (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem) acele etmemiştir. Ayrıca 13. Gn cemrelere taş atmanın sevabından mahrum kalınmamış olur.
iMina'da kaldığın gnlerde şayet mmknse namazları Hayf Mescid'inde kılman efdaldır.
13.gn
iMina'da iki gn geceledikten sonra:
iDaha önce yaptığın gibi cemreyi de taşlarsın.
iyaşadığın yere dönmeye azmettiğin zaman veda tavafı yap. Hayız ve nifas halinde olanlara veda tavafı gerekmez.
Ve böylelikle hacda yapmamız gereken işler sona ermektedir.
ÖNEMLİ TEMBİHLER
Bir: Bazı hacılar hac iin ihrama girdikleri zaman Allah'ın haram kıldığı şeylerden uzak olmalarını, gzel ahlak sahibi olmalarını, dinde bilgi sahibi olup Allah'a doğru ve bilinli ibadet etmelerini gerektiren bir ibadete başladıklarının farkında olmuyorlar. Onları bazı haramları işlerken hac ibadetini yanlış bir şekilde yaptıkları halde bir alime dahi bilmediklerini sorma ihtiyacı duymadıklarını, hacdan önce var olan köt alışkanlıklarını değiştirmeye hazırlıklı ve niyetli olmadıklarını görrsn. Bu kişilerin takınmış oldukları bu tavırlar -şayet hacları kabul olmuşsa bile en azından hacılıklarının tam olmadığına apaık bir delildir. Allahtan selmet ve fiyet dileriz!

İki: Peygamberimiz (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem) şöyle buyurur:
:
"İki göz vardır ki onları ateş değmez: Allah korkusundan ağlayan göz ve Allah yolunda bekilik yapıp (uyumadan) sabahlayan göz."
Bilmelisin ki Arefe gn ok byk bir gndr. O gn göz yaşları döklr, gnahlar silinir,Allah kullarından dilediğini cehennemden zat eder, vakfe yapanlarla meleklerin yanında övnr. Hacı kardeşim, kendin ve mslmanlar iin bol bol tevbe, istiğfar ve dua ederek bu fırsatı iyi değerlendir.

Ü: Cemreleri taşlarken taşlar mutlaka havuza dşmeli. Şayet taş havuza dşp sonra geri sırarsa zararı yoktur, atış geerlidir. Cemrelere ne yediden az, ne de yediden fazla taş atılmamalıdır.

Dört: İhramlı iken iinde misk veya gzel kokular bulunan sabunlar kullanılmamalıdır.

Beş: Kim ki kesecek kurban bulamazsa veya buna mali gc yetmezse gn Mekke'de, yedi gn de ehline döndğnde tutmak zere toplam on gn oru tutmalıdır. Bu oru, ara vermeden veya ayrı ayrı gnlerde tutulabilir. Mekke halkına kurban gerekmediği iin onların oru tutmaları gerekmez.

Altı: Hacılara gzel ahlakla davranmanın, onlara hizmet etmenin, onları sulamanın, onlara eziyet etmemenin, onlara karşı sabırlı olmanın ok byk ecri vardır. Bu ecirden kendini mahrum bırakmamaya alış.

Yedi: Hacının istediği zaman ihram elbiselerini değiştirmesi veya yıkaması caizdir.

Sekiz: Hac öncesinde veya sonrasında Peygamberimizin mescidini ziyret etmen snnettir. Ziyaretin maksadı orada namaz kılmaktır. Zira orada kılınan namaz bin namaza eşittir. Namazdan sonra Peygamberimiz (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem)'in ve Hz. Ebu Bekir ve Hz. Ömer'in kabirlerini ziyaret etmek, iinde namaz kılmak iin Kuba mescidini ziyaret etmek, iinde sahabilerin yattığı Ğagat mezarlığını ziyaret ederek orada yatan sahabelere selam verip onlar iin dua etmek, daha sonra iinde şehitlerin efendisi Hz. Hamza'nın da defnedildiği Uhud şehitliğini ziyaret ederek onlara selam verip, onlar iin dua etmek mstehaptır. Öllere yalvarmak, onlardan yardım istemek kesinlikle caiz değildir. Bilakis bu şirktir ve şirk ise amelleri boşa ıkartır.

BAZI HATALAR
Hac ibadeti esnasında bazı hacılar bazı hatalara dşmektedirler. Bu hatalara dşlmemesi temennisi ile bu hatalardan bazılarına özet olarak değineceğiz.
1-Hac ibadetinin başından sonuna kadar sağ omuzu aık bırakmak.
2-İhrama girdikten Arafat'ta veya Mzdelife'de sonra yksek sesle telbiye getirmeyi ihmal etmek veya tamamen unutmak.
3-Toplu olarak telbiye getirmek.
4-Mescid-i Haram'a girerken veya Kbe görldğnde okunmak zere özel dualar ihdas etmek.
5-Her tavaf veya sa'y iin ayrı ayrı dualar tahsis etmek. Doğru olan ise; her tavaf veya sa'y iin özel dualar tahsis etmeden genel olarak dua, zikir yapmak ve Kur'an okumaktır.
6-Tavaf esnasında topluca zikir, dua yapmak veya yksek sesle zikir ve dua yapmak diğer hacıların dikkatlerini dağıtmaktadır.
7-Safa'ya ıkarken Kbe'ye işaret etmek.
8-İki yeşil işaret arasında bazı kadınların hervele (seri yryş) yapmaları. Halbuki bu durum sadece erkeklere hastır.
9-Bazı insanlar Safa ile Merve arasında bir gidiş-gelişi bir şavt olarak saymaktadırlar. Doğru olan ise Safa'dan Merve'ye bir gidiş bir şavttır, Merve'den Safa'ya geliş ise ikinci şavttır.
10-Saları tıraş ederken veya kısaltırken başın her tarafını tıraş etmemek veya başın her tarafından kısaltmamak.
11-Arafat'ta dua ederken Kıbleye dönmemek.
12-Dua etmek iin Arafat dağına ıkmayı gerekli görmek.
13-Arafat'ta, Mina'da ve teşrik gnlerinde vakitleri boşa geirmek.
14-Cemerata atılacak olan taşların mutlaka Mzdelife'den toplanması gerektiğini ve bu taşların yıkanmasının daha efdal olduğunu dşnmek.
15-Cemarata taş attıktan sonra dua iin durmayı ihmal etmek.
16-Bir yaşına gelmemiş olan hayvanları veya kurbanlığa mani bir ayıp taşıyan hayvanları kurban kesmek, kurban etini atmak.
17-Hacıların oğu hac gnlerinde alış-veriş yapıp yolculuk hazırlığı yapmaktadırlar. Halbuki hac gnleri ibadet, dua ve zikir gnlerdir.
18-Bir ok hacı Mzdelife'de kıblenin nereye doğru olduğunu iyice araştırmadan yanlış yönlere yönelerek namaz kılmaktadırlar. Halbuki zerlerine gerekli olan kıbleyi bilenlere sormaları veya yeterli araştımayı yapmalarıdır.
19-Mzdelife'de fecir vaktine kadar kalmak haccın vaciplerinden olduğu halde bir ok hacı gece yarısından sonra Mina'ya doğru hareket etmektedir.
20-Bazı insanlar kendileri sağlıklı oldukları halde başkalarını cemreleri taşlamada vekil tayin etmektedirler. Halbuki vekil tayin etmek gsz ve hasta hacılar iin geerlidir.
21-Cemerata ayakkabı, terlik ve byk taşlar atmak.
22-Bazı hacılar -Allah hidayet versin- bayramın birinci gn sakallarını tıraş ederler. Halbuki bu iş mbarek bir mekn ve zamanda işlenen bir gnahtır.
23-Hacer'l-esvede'e ulaşıp onu öpebilmek iin insanları itip-kalkmak ve hatta hacılarla vuruşarak bulunulan yere ve zamana layık olmayan köt sözler söylemek.
24-bazıları bu taşın insana faydalı olduğunu dşnerek ellerini bu taşa srdkten sonra vcutlarına srerler. Bu da onların cehaletlerinden kaynaklanmaktadır. Fayda veren sadece Allah'tır. Ömer (Allah ondan razı olsun) bu taşa el srnce şöyle söylemiştir:
r
"Ben biliyorum ki sen bir taşsın, ne zarar ne de kr verirsin. Şayet ben Allah'ın Resul'n seni öperken görmeseydim seni öpmezdim."
25-Bazı hacılar Kbe'nin btn köşelerine el srmektedirler. Hatta cehaletleri sebebi ile duvarlarını sıvazlayanlar dahi olmaktadır. Kbe'ye el srmek ibadettir ve Allah'ı tazim etmektir ve ibadetler sadece varid olduğu şekliyle yapılır.
26-Yemn rknn öpmek hatalı bir davranıştır.Zira bu rkn sadece ellenir, öplmez.
27-Hicr-i İsmail'in iinden geerek tavaf yapmak. Bu doğru değildir.
28-Mina'da namazları cem yapmak.
29-bazı hacılar cemrelere taşlamaya Akabe cemresinden başlayıp ardından orta ve kk cemreyi taşlamaktadırlar. Doğru olan ise önce kk, ardından orta, son olarak da Akabe cemresini taşlamaktır.
30-taşların hepsini birden tek bir el ve tek bir atışla atmak. Bu ok byk bir hatadır. Alimler bu şekilde yapılan atışın sadece tek bir atış sayılacağını ifade etmişlerdir. Taşların Peygamberimizin yapmış olduğu gibi teker teker atılması gerekir.
31-Bazı hacılar cemreleri taşlamadan doğruca Kbe'ye gidip veda tavafını yapmakta daha sonra Mina'ya gelerek cemreleri taşlayıp yolculuğa ıkmaktadırlar. Bu iş caiz olmayan bir iştir. Çnk bu iş Peygamberimizin, hacının son işinin beyti tavaf olması gerektiği emrine aykırıdır. Veda hacda yapılacakların sonuncusudur.
32-Kbe'ye el ile işaret ederek veda etmek veya veda tavafından sonra Mekke'de kalmak.
33-Peygamber (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem)'in kabrini ziyaret etmek iin yolculuğa ıkmanın caiz olduğunu dşnmek.
Bu hatalardan kaınılması gerekir. En hayırlı yol:

diyenPeygamberimizin gösterdiği yoldur.
Alemlerin Rabbine Hamd olsun.

Pirde Moon    
2011-10-15, 07:27 PM   #16

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

[ ]
n I Dgivn&
cvjbi wbqgvejx
:

,,, [ ]
jLKt Lvwj` web Ave`yj*vn web bvmi

/

/

mcv`bvq
mvbxZ kvqL Avãyj*vn web Avãyi ingvb Avj-wReixb
mvbxZ kvqL Avãyj gynmb web bvmi Avj-EevBKvb
:
fvlvšit mi`vi wRqvDj nK web mi`vi Avãym mvjvg

Bmjvgx `vIqvZ I wb`kbv mnhvMx Awdm, Avk-kvdv
The Cooperative Office For Call & Guidance at Shafa
Phone : 4200620, 4222626, Fax : 4221906
P.O.Box No : 31717, Riyadh : 11418, K . S . A
cig `qvjy KiYvgq Avj*vniYvg

mg cÖksmv Avj*vniB Rb,`i` I mvjvg ewlZ nvK Avj*vni imji Dci...|

n I Dgivn&i GB mswß weeiYx ck Kiv nŽQ hb mKj gymwjgMY bex (mv Gi bvq n I Dgivn Av`vq KiZ cvib| Dj*L h ; Cev`Z Keyji kZ nQ ; we wbqZi mv_ I im~~~j (mv Gi DcvwcZ cwZZ mžb Kiv| Avj*vn ejb t ÒAvi h ew Zvi cÖwZcvjKi mvvr cZ Pvq, m hb mrKvR Ki I Zvi cÖwZcvjKi Cev`Z KvDK kixK bv KiÓ|(Avj-Kvnvd t 110)
bex (mv ejb t Ôh ew Ggb Kvb KvR Kie, h KvRi evcvi Avgvi Abygv`b bB Zv cÖZvLvZ neÕ|(gymwjg)
bex (mv wbR Igiv I n cvjb Kib Ges ejb t [ ] ÒZvgiv Avgvi _KB Zvgv`i ni wbqgvejx MªnY KieÓ| (gymwjg)

wcÖq bex (mv we`vqx ni mgq AvivdvZi gq`vb Lyrevi ga ejb t ÔZvgv`i Rb `ywU welq iL Mjvg, Avgvi ci G`ywU AvuKo ai _vKj KLbv c_åó ne bv, Avi Zvnjv ; Avj*vni wKZve Ges Avgvi mybZÕ| (nvKg-1/93, evqnvK¡x-10/114)

Avj*vn Avgv`iK we wbqZi mv_ KziAvb I mybvn gyZvweK Cev`Z Kivi ZvIwdK¡ w`b I bK Avgj mg~n Keyj Kib|

n gymwjg fvB tAvcwb hw` ni Rb wbavwiZ gvm n Av`vq KiZ Pvb,Zvnj AvcbvK wZb cÖKvi ni hKvb GKwUi wbqZ KiZ ne|

[1]Avcwb hw` ni ga DËg ÔZvgvËz nÕ KiZ Pvb Zvnj, wgKvZ DcwZ nq ejyb t [ ] ÒjvevBKv DgivZvbÓ| AZtci Dgivn Av`vq Ki Bnivg Lyj nvjvj nvb Ges ^vfvweK cvlvK cwiavb Kib| Avcwb ni wbqZ [ ] ÒjvevBKv nvvbÓ ej 8B hyj nv ZvwiL cybivq Bnivg evayb Ges AÎ weeiYxZ h wbqgvejx `qv AvQ m Abyhvqx nKvh mžb Kib| Avi Rb ivLyb GB n cvjbKvwiK AekB Ônv`qxÕ ev ni Kzievbx w`Z ne|

[2]Avcwb hw` ÔBdiv`Õ n KiZ Pvb Zvnj aygvÎ ni wbqZ Bnivg evayb Ges wgKvZ DcwZ nq [ ] ÒjveŸvBKv nvvbÓ ejyb| AZtci gvq wMq K¡vev Ni ZIqvd Kz`yg Kiv gyvnve| Ze Bnivg QvoZ ev fvZ cviebbv eis BqvIgyb bvni (10B hyj nv C`i w`b) chš Bnivg Aevq _vKZ ne| Avcbvi ni AvbyvwbKZv i Kieb hyj nv gvmi 8ZvwiL| Dj*L h; n Bdiv` cvjbKvixK Ònv`qxÓ ev Kzievbx w`Z nebv|

[3]Avcwb hw` ÔwK¡ivbÕ n KiZ Pvb Zvnj; wgKvZ nZ Dgivn I ni Rb GKÎ Bnivg evayb Ges ejyb [ ] ÒjveŸvBKv nvvb A DgivZvbÓ| AZtci vev Ni cŠQ 7evi ZIqvd (ZIqvd Kz`yg) mžb Kib| Avcwb BŽQv Kij GB mvqx ZIqvd Kz`ygi mv_ bv Ki ZIqvd Bdv`vi ciI KiZ cvieb| wKš ZIqvd Kz`ygi ciB Ki bqv DËg| Ze AvcbvK BqvIgyb bvni chš Bnivg Aevq _vKZ ne| ni Abvb Kvhg 8B hyj nv i KiZ ne| n mgvwß chšZ Kibxq GB weeiYxi ga AbÎ Dj*L Kiv nqQ| Avi ÔwK¡ivbÕ n cvjbKvixKI Ônv`qxÕ ev ni Kzievbx w`Z ne|

Dgivn& cvjbi wbqg
(1)Avcwb Dgivn& KiZ PvBj dih MvQji bvq MvQj Kib| BnivgKvj cyil I gwnjv mevi RbB MvQj Kiv gyvnve| Avi cyilMY Bnivg Kivi c~e gv_v I `vwoZ hKvb cÖKvii myMwÜ evenvi KiZ cvieb|

(2)MvQji ci Bnivgi Kvco cwiavb Kib| Ze gwnjvMY hKvb aibi cweÎ Ges h_vchy cvlvK Bnivg evaeb| Bnivg Kivi mgq Kvb dih bvgvhi Iqv DcwZ nj Zv Av`vq Kib| Rb ivLyb h Bnivg Kivi Rb wbavwiZ Kvb bvgvh bB| myZivs ÒjveŸvBKv DgivZvbÓ ej Dgivi Bnivg evayb| AZtci GB Zvjweqv DŽPviY KiZ _vKzb t ÒjveŸvBKv Avj*vv jveŸvBK, jveŸvBKv jv kvixKv jvKv jveŸvBK, Bbvj nvg`v AbbgvZv jvKv Aj gyjK, jv kvixKv jvKÓ| GB Zvjweqv cyilMY coeb DŽP^i, Avi gwnjvMY coeb xb^i hb Zvi cvkiRb bZ cvq| K¡vev Nii `kbjvf bv Kiv chš Zvjweqv coZ _vKeb|

(3)BnivgKvix hw` Zvi cwiKwíZ Dgivn ev n mžb KiZ bv cvivi AvksKv Kib; Zvnj BnivgKvj kZ Dj*L Ki ejZ ne h t [ ]
DPviY t ÒA Bb nvevQvwb nvweQyb dvgvwnwj* nvBmy nvevQZvwbÓ|
A_ t ÔAvi hw` AvgvK Kv_vI wKQzZ AvUK `q Zvnj Avwg mLvbB Bnivg Lyj djevÕ|
AZGe Kvb gynwig evw GB kZvivci ci hLvbB evavcÖvß nq AvUK hve, mLvbB n ev Dgivi Bnivg Lyj nvjvj nZ cvie Ges ZvK Kzievbx (`g) w`Z nebv|

(4)Wvb cv AvM w`q gvmwR`yj nvivg cÖek Kiv gyvnve| cÖekKvj (gymwjg, Avey `vD` I Beb gvRvn ewYZ) GB `yAv cvV Kib t
(( ))
DPviY t Òwemwgj*vwn Am&mvjvZz Am&mvjvgy Avjv ivmywjj*vn, Avj*vv Bd&Zvn wj AveIqvev ivngvwZKv| AvDhywej*vwnj Avwhg A weARwnwnj Kvixg A wemyjZ¡wbwnj K¡vw`g wgbvk&kvBZ¡wbi ivRxgÓ|

AZtci nvRi AvmIqv` ev Kvjv cv_ii w`K GwMq hveb| Kvjv cv_iK Wvb nvZ Øviv žk Ges Pzgy w`q GLvb _KB ZIqvd i KiZ ne| Ze hw` Kvb Kvib ekZ žk Kiv, Pzgy `qv me bv nq Zvnj cv_iK mvgb iL Wvb nvZ w`q cv_ii w`K Bkviv Kieb| nvRi AvmIqv`i KvQ wfoi KviY e I `yej`i Kó nZ cvi| AZGe VjvVwj Ki fxoi ga bv wMq žk I Pzgy `qvi weKí cwZ nŽQ nvZ w`q Bkviv Ki ZIqvd i Kiv|
0žk-Pzgy ev Bkviv Kivi mgq ejeb t
(( ))
DPviY t Òwemwgj*vwn Avj*v AvKevi, Avj*vv Bgvbvb weKv, A Zvmw`Kvb wewKZvweKv, A AdvAvb weAvnw`Kv, A BËevAvb wjmybvwZ bvwewqKv gynvv` mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Amvj*vg Ó|
(5)K¡vev NiK evg iL nvRi AvmIqv` nZ cev `yÕAv cvV Ki ZvIqvd i KiZ ne| iKb BqvgvbxZ cŠQ me nj GUvK žk Kieb Ze Pzgy w`eb bv| žk Kiv me bvnj wKQyB KiZ nebv eis iKb Bqvgvbx nZ nvRi AvmIqv` chš RvqMv AwZg Kvj KziAvbi GB `yÕAv cvV Kib t
) ( ( :201)
A_ t Òn Avgv`i ie& ! Avgv`iK cÖ`vb Kib `ywbqvi KjvY Ges AvwLivZi KjvY| Avi Avgv`iK Avbi Avhve-kvw nZI iv KibÓ| (m~iv Avj-evK¡vivn t 201)

Avcwb hZevi nvRi AvmIqv` AwZg Kieb cÖwZeviB žk A_ev Pz^b wKsev h_vme wbKUeZx nq Wvb nvZ Øviv Bkviv Ki ÒAvj*v AvKeviÓ ejeb| ZvIqvdi evKx mgqjvZ Avcbvi cÖqvRbxq whwKi, `yÕAv Ges KziAvb ZjvIqvZ Kib| Rb ivLybt K¡vev Ni ZIqvd, mvdv-gviIqvq mvqx, RvgvivZ KsKi wbc Ges ni Abvb weavb mgn wekl cwZZ Avj*vni whwKi-Cev`Z cÖwZv Kivi Rb|
(6)K¡vev Ni GmB cÖ_g ZIqvdKvj cyilMY `ywU mybvZi K_v iY ivLeb ; (K)ÔB`wZevÕ KivA_vr Mvq Rovbv Pv`ii (Bnivg) gafvM Wvb eMji bxP Ges `ycÖvš evg Kuvai Dci ivLv| Wvb Kuva Lvjv iL ZIqvd i Kiv mybvZ| ZIqvd kl KiB Pv`i w`q Wvb Kuva XK wbeb, Kbbv B`wZev Kivi wbqg aygvÎ ZIqvd| (L)ÔigjÕ Kiv A_vr cÖ_g wZb ZIqvd evZvi fswMZ `ªZZvi mv_ QvU K`g (c`c) Pjv| evKx Pvi ZIqvd igj KiZ nebv eis ^vfvweKfve nU ZIqvd mžb Kieb|

(7)mvZ ZIqvd mžb Ki gvKvg Beªvnxgi w`K AMÖmi nvb Ges cvV Kib t [ ]
A_t ÒAvi Zvgiv| Beªvnxgi `uvovbvi vb nZ bvgvhi RvqMv Ki bvIÓ|(Avj-evKvivn-125)
AZtci me nj gvKvg Beªvnxgi wcQb A_ev gvmwR` nvivgi h Kvb RvqMvq `yB ivKvZ bvgvh Av`vq Kib| cÖ_g ivKvZ miv dvwZnvi ci miv Kvwdib Ges wØZxq ivKvZ miv dvwZnvi ci miv BLjvm cvV Kiv mybvZ|
(8)Gevi mdv-gviIqv mvqx Kivi Rb AMÖmi nvb| mdv cvnvoi cv``k `vwoq cvV Kib GB AvqvZ t
] [ ( : 158)
A_ t ÒwbðqB mdv Ges gviIqv Avj*vni wb`kb mgni Ašf| myZivs h evw K¡vev Ni n A_evDgivn cvjb Kie Zvi Rb G`ywUZ ZIqvd Kivq Kvb `vl ne bv| Avi hw` KD ^ŽQvq bK KvR Ki Ze AekB Avj*vn Dchy e`jv `vbKvix Ges meÁÓ| (Avj-evK¡vivn-158)
Gici ejyb t ( ) ÔAvwg kyyi Kiev hv Øviv Avj*vn i KiQbÕ A_vr mdv cvnvo nZ| AZGe mdv cvnvo AvivnY Ki K¡vev Ni `LZ Póv Kib Ges wK¡ejvgyLx nq `ynvZ DuPz Ki Avj*vni cÖksmvi Rb ÔAvjnvg`y wjj*vnÕ ejyb| `yÕAv Kib Kvqgbv evK, Avcbvi KvKzwZ. wgbwZ mewKQyB Avj*vni `ievi ck Kib| mdvi cv``k bex mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Amvj*vg h me `yÕAv KiZb Zba AvQ t
( ѡ )

DPviY t Òjv Bjvnv Bj*vj*v An`v jv kvixKv jv, jvj gyjKz Ajvj nvg`y Aqv Avjv Kzwj* kvB-Bb K¡v`xi| jv Bjvnv Bj*vj*v An`v, AvbRvhv Iqv`v, A bvmviv Ave`v, A nvhvgvj Avnhvev An`vÓ| (gymwjg)
A_ t ÔAvj*vn Qvov Kvb gvÕey` bB Ges wZwb GKK Zuvi Kvb kixK bB| wZwb mvivRvnvbi mvefŠg gvwjK Ges Zuvi RbB mKj cÖksmv Avi wZwbB mewelq wbisKzk gZvi AwaKvix| wZwb Zuvi Iqv`v evevqb KiQb, Zuvi ev`vnK mvnvh KiQb Ges wZwbB GKKfve åvš `jmgnK civfZ KiQbÕ| (gymwjg)
c~ev evK mgn wZbevi Ki DŽPviY/NvlYv Kib Ges Gi duvK duvK gb DRvo Ki `yÕAv Kib|

AZtci mdv cvnvo _K bg gviIqvi w`K nU AMÖmi nvb| cÖ_g meyR wPýi wbKU nZ wØZxq meyR wPý chš cyilMY h_vme `Šoveb wKš Acii hb Kó bvnq mw`K Lqvj ivLZ ne| wØZxq meyR wPýi ci nZ gviIqv chš ^vfvweK MwZZ nvUeb| gviIqvi Dci DV wK¡ejvgyLx nq `ynvZ DuPz Ki gb DRvo Ki hZ BŽQv `yÕAv Kieb| cbivq gviIqv _K mdvi w`K GwMq Pjyb| nvUvi RvqMvq nvUzb Ges cej*wLZ meyR wPýØqi gvS `Šoveb| mdvq wdi Gm cei bvq `yÕAv I whwKi gbvwbek Kieb| GBfve mdv I gviIqvi gvS GKB cwZZ gvU mvZevi mvqx KiZ ne| mdv _K gviIqv chš GK mvqx Ges gviIqv _K mdvq wdi Mj ne `yB mvqx| A_vr mdv _K gviIqvq Mj GK mvqx Ges gviIqv _K mdvq wdi AvmvK wØZxq mvqx MY KiZ ne| AZGe mvZevii mvqx mgvß ne gviIqvZ wMq| mvqxi mgq KjvYgjK hKvb `yÕAv, whwKi Ges KziAvb ZjvIqvZ gbvwbek KiZ ne|
mdv I gviIqvq ÔmvqxÕ kl nj cyilMY mg gv_vi Pzj Kvwgq djeb A_ev QvUveb| Ze gwnjvMY Pzji AvMv _K Avyji GK Ki cwigvY KvUeb| hviv gv_vi Pzj Kvwgq dje Zv`i Rb bex mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vg `yÕAv KiQb wZbevi Avi hviv QvUveb Zv`i Rb `yÕAv KiQb GKevi|
Ze hw` Dgivn Ges ni gawZ mgqi ^íZvq gv_vq Pzj MRvbvi myhvM bv _vK Zvnj ZvgvËy nvRx`i Rb Dgivi ci Pzj QvUvbvB DËg| Gfve Avcbvi Dgivn mžb nq hve| AZtci nKvh mgvav Ki gv_vi Pzj Kvgveb|

ni wbqg
ni iKb mgn ; (K)Bnivg euvav (L)AvivdvZ Aevb (M)ZIqvd Bdv`v (N)mdv I gviIqv mvqx Kiv|

ni IqvwRe mgn ; (1)wgKvZ nZ Bnivg Kiv (2)AvivdvZ hviv w`b cŠQZ mg neb Zv`iK mh A hvIqv chš AvivdvZ Aevb Kiv| (3)fvii Avjv myžófve cÖKvwkZ nIqv chš A_vr mhv`qi AvM chš gyh`vwjdvq Aevb Kiv| Ze hviv `yej I gwnjv Zviv gaivZi ci gyh`vwjdv Qo hZ cvieb| (4)AvBqvg ZvkixKi ivZ wgbvq (ivwÎ) hvcb Kiv| (5)RvgivZzj AvKvevZ (eo RvgivZ) KsKi wbci ci gv_vi Pzj Kvwgq djv ev QvU Kiv| (6)AvBqvg ZvkixK KsKi wbc Kiv| (7)we`vqx ZIqvd Kiv|

**ni meKwU iKb cvjb Kiv evZxZ n nebv|

*hKvb GKwU IqvwRe ev` Mj nvivg GjvKvi dwKi ev `wi`ª`i Rb `g (Kzievbx) w`Z ne|

Bnivg Aevq wbwl welq mgn

hKvb cÖKvii myMwÜ evenvi| Pzj I bL KvUv, gv_vi mv_ Kvb wKQy jvwMq gv_v XvKv, c-cx wkKvi Kiv, hŠb wgjb, weq-kv`x, nvivg GjvKvi meyR e-ZbjZv KZb Kiv| mjvBKZ cvlvK MwÄ, cvRvgv BZvw` cyil`i Rb cwiavb Kiv|

8B hyj nvi Kgm~Px
(ZviDBqvi w`b)
(1)GB w`b cevý (`cyii AvM) nvRxMY Zv`i Aevbi RvqMv _KB n cvjb Kivi wbqZ Bn&ivg euvaeb|
(2)Zvjweqv cvV Ki wbqZ euvavi AvM bL KvUv, Muvd QvUv, eMji ckg gyÛvbv Ges Mvmj Ki cwiŽQb nIqv ZvgvËz nvRx`i Rb gymZvnve|AZtci wmjvB wenxb mv`v `ywU Pv`ii GKwU cwiavb Kieb Ges AciwU Mvq Roveb| wKš gwnjvMY gyLgÛj I nØq AveZ bv Ki hKvb (h_vchy) cvlvK cwiavb KiZ cvieb|
Ze wK¡ivb Ges Bdiv` nKvix`i hviv BwZce Bn&ivg ueaQb Zviv ZvgvËz nvx`i gZ bL, Pzj, Mvd KvUv BZvw` cvieb bv|
(3)Bnivg cwiavbi ci nZ mKj nvRxMYi Kuva XK ivLv mybZ|

(4)**AZtci ejyb ÔjveŸvBKv nvvbÕ A_vr n Avj*vn ! Avcbvi AvnŸvb mvov w`q ni Rb Avwg DcwZ nqwQ| Avi GwU njv cYgq ni ^xKwZ|

(5)gynwig hw` Zvi nKvh mžb Kivi evcvi Kvb cªKvi cÖwZeÜKZvi AvksKv Kib ! Zvnj wZwb kZ Ki hvÎv Kieb Ges ejeb h,ÒABb nvevmvwb nvwemyb dvgvwnwj* nvBmy nvevmZvwbÓ| A_vr Ôn Avj*vn Avwg hw` Kv_vI evav-cÖwZeÜKZvi ^xKvi nB, Zvnj mvbB Avwg Bnivg Lyj nvjvj nevÕ|
Ze hw` Kvb euvavi AvksKv bv _vK Zvnj kZvivc Kieb bv|
(6)*ni wbqZ Kivi ci Bnivg Aevq me cÖKvi wbwl Kvhvejx nZ `i _vKZ ne|
(7) hyjnv gvmi 10 ZvwiL wgbvq cŠQ RvgivZzj AvKvevq (eo RvgivZ) KsKi wbci AvM chš ekx ekx Zvjweqv cvV Kieb|
(8)wgbvi DÏk hvÎvKvj Zvjweqv cvV Kib| wgbvq cŠQ; Rvni, Avmi, gvMixe, Gkv Ges dRii bvgvh IqvgZ A`vq Kib| Ze Pvi ivKvZ wewkó bvgvh Kmii Kzg `yB ivKvZ Ki Av`vq Kieb|
(9)bex mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vg mdi Aevq dRii mybZ Ges wewZii bvgvh eZxZ Ab Kvb mybvZ bvgvh coZb bv|
(10)bex mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vg nZ eYxZ mKvj-mÜv I kqbKvji whwKi Ges `yÕAvq gkj _vKzb|
(11)GB iRbxZ wgbvq Aevb Kib|

9B hyj nvi Kgm~Px
(AvivdvZi w`b)
0dRii bvgvh Av`vq KiZ mhv`qi ci Zvjweqv cvV Ges ZvKwei aŸwb w`Z w`Z AvivdvZ gq`vbi w`K hvÎv Kieb|

0GB w`b ivhv cvjb Kiv (nvRx`i Rb) gvKin| bex mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vg AvivdvZ w`em ivhv ivLbwb eis AevbKvj Zvui mvgb GKwU wcqvjv DcwZ Kiv njv ZvZ `ya wQjv, Avi wZwb Zv cvb Kib|
0me nj mh cwðg w`K nj hvIqv chš bvgiv bvgK RvqMvq Aevb Kiv mybZ|

0mh njvi ci Lyrev cÖ`vb Kiv ne| Lyrev kl GK Avhvb Ges c_K c_K BKvgZ cÖ_g Rvnii `yB ivKvZ I Zvi ciB Avmii `yB ivKvZ bvgvh Av`vq KiZ ne|
0**AZtci AvivdvZ cÖek Kib| Avcwb AvivdvZ gq`vbi mxgvbvi wfZi cÖek KiQb wKbv Zv wbwðZ nZ ne| Kbbv AvivdvZi mv_ mshy ÔDivbvÕ DcZKv AvivdvZi Ask bq|

0gq`vb AvivdvZi hKvb RvqMvq Aevb KiZ cvieb| hvi c me ne m hb Rvevj ingZ ev AvivdvZi cvnvoK wbRi I wK¡ejvi gvS iL Aevb Ki Ges Zv DËg|
0AvivdvZ cvnvo DVv mybZ bq Ges ZvZ mIqve bB|
0wK¡ejvgyLx nq nvZ DuPz Ki webqvebZ wPË, Kvqgbv evK, gbvhvM w`q gnvb Avj*vni `ievi mhv chš whwKi I `yÕAv-cÖv_bv Kieb|
0hZ ekx me GB whwKi KiZ _vKzb;Òjv Bjvnv Bj*vj*v An`v jv kvixKv jv,jvj gyjKz A jvj nvg`y A qv Avjv Kzwj* kvBBb Kv`xiÓ|
0ekx Ki ivmyj mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Amvj*vgi Rb `i` I mvjvg ck Kib|
0*mh A hvIqvi ce AvivdvZ Qo hveb bv|
0*mhvi ci kvšfve Ges xi wPË gyh`vwjdvi DÏk hvÎv Kieb|me nj myhvMgZ GKUz Rvi c_ AwZg Kieb|
0gyh`vwjdvq cŠQB cÖ_g wZb ivKAvZ gvMixe AZtci `yB ivKvZ Gkvi bvgvh Av`vq Kieb| Zvi ci wewZi eZxZ Avi Kvb bvgvh coeb bv|
0*AZtci dRi chš Nywgq wekªvg wbb...| wKš hviv `yej Ges gwnjv Zviv ga ivZi ci wgbvq Pj hZ cvieb ; Avi GUv Rvqh AvQ| Ze P`ª Avovj nIqvi ci hvIqv fvj|

10B hyj nvi KgmPx
(ÔBqvIgyb bvniÕ ev C`i w`b)
(1)hviv `yej, gwnjv Ges hv`i Ihi AvQ Zviv eZxZ mKjK gyh`vwjdvq dRii bvgvh Av`vq KiZ ne|

(2)dRi bvgvhi ci wK¡ejvgyLx nq fvii Avjv Pvwiw`K žó bv nIqv chš; Avj*vni cÖksmv, kªZ¡i NvlYv, whwKi I ZvQexn cvV Kib Ges Avj*vni KvQ `yÕAv Kib|

(3)mhv`qi ceB kvšfve Zvjweqv coZ coZ wgbvi w`K hvÎv Kib|

(4)ÔgynvŽQi DcZKvÕ h_vme `ªZ AwZg Kivi Póv Kieb|

(5)gyh`vwjdv A_ev wgbvi hKvb vb nZ mvZwU KsKi msMÖn Kieb|

AZtci hv KiYxq Zvnjvt

(1)*wgbvq cŠQ GKwU GKwU Ki mvZwU KsKi eo RvgivZi wbavwiZ vb wbc Kib| GB w`b aygvÎ eo RvgvivZB wbc KiZ ne| cÖwZwU KsKi wbci mgq ZvKwei aŸwb w`eb A_vr ÔAvj*v AvKeviÕ ejeb|
(2)*ZvgvËz Ges wK¡ivb n cvjbKvixK nv`qx ev ni Kzievbx Kiv IqvwRe| Kzievbxi Mv wbR Lveb Ges dKxi-wgmwKb`i gvS weZiY Kieb|
(3)*Zvici mg gv_vi Pzj Kvwgq djyb A_ev QU djyb| Ze Kvwgq djvB DËg| wKš gwnjvMY Pzji kl cÖvš nZ Avyji GK wMiv cwigvY KU djeb| Gfve Avcwb cÖv_wgK chvqi nvjvj nq Mjb| Avcwb GLb Bnivgi Kvco cwieZb Ki hKvb cvlvK cwiavb ev myMwÜ evenvi KiZ cvieb| Bnivg Aevq hv wbwl wQj Zv KiZ cvieb wKš xi mv_ wgwjZ nIqv hvebv|
Dj*L h t KsKi wbc, Pzj Kvgvbv I ZIqvd Bdv`v GB wZbwUi h Kvb `yBwU mžb KijB cÖv_wgK nvjvj ej MY neb|

(4)**Gici gvq wMq ZIqvd Bdv`v mžb Kieb Ze igj (`ªZ) KiZ ne bv| ZIqvd kl (gvKvg Beªvnxgi wcQb) `yB ivKvZ bvgvh Av`vq Kieb| bvgvh ev` hg& hg& cvwb cvb Kiv I gv_vq `qv gyvnve|
(5)**AZtci mdv I gviIqvq mvqx Kieb| GB mvqx ZvgvËz nvRxMYi Rb| Ze wK¡ivb I Bdiv` nvxMY ZIqvd Kz`ygi mgq mvqx bv Ki _vKj Zv`iKI GB mvqx KiZ ne| Gi ci GKRb nvRxi Rb mewKQyB ea nq hve hv Bnivgi KviY wbwl wQjv|
(6)ni GB KvRjv GKUv AciUvi AvM ev ci Kiv hve Ges Zv wbwl bq|
(7)me nj nvivg kixd (gvq) Rvnii bvgvh Av`vq Kieb|
(8)*10 ZvwiL w`bMZ ivZ I cieZx ZvkixKi ivZ mgn wgbvq Aevb KiZ ne|

11B hyj nvi KgmPx
0*wgbvq AevbKvj cuvP Iqv bvgvh RvgvAvZi mv_ Av`vq Kiv AvekK|
0Rb ivLyb (11, 12, 13B hyj nv ) GB w`em mgnK ZvkixKi w`b ejv nq| ivmyj mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Amvj*vg ejb t
(( ))
A_ t ÒZvkixKi w`bjv nŽQ cvbvnvi I Avj*vni whwKii RbÓ| (gymwjg)
0wekl AvswMK wbavwiZ cwZZ bvgvhi ci hZ ekx me ZKexi aŸwb KiZ _vKeb| PjZ-wdiZ c_-NvU, nvU-evRvi me mgq mevevq gnvb Avj*vni whwKi gkj _vKv AvekK|
0*RvgivZ KsKi wbc Kiv nŽQ Avj*vni whwKi eyj` Kivi GKwU aviv| Dj*L h, GB w`b wZb RvgivZB Rvnii Avhvbi ci ev mh c~e w`K Xjvi ci KsKi wbc Kib; cÖ_g QvU Zvici gag AZtci eowUZ wbc KiZ ne|
0cÖZKwU RvgivZ mvZwU KsKi GKwU GKwU Ki (GK mv_ bq) 3wU RvgivZ gvU 21 wU KsKi wbc KiZ ne| cÖwZwU KsKi wbcKvj ÔAvj*v AvKeviÕ aŸwb Kib| (GB KsKiwj wgbvi hKvb vb nZ msMÖn KiZ cvieb )|
0gvK evg Ges wgbv ev gvmwR` LvBdK Wvb iL QvU RvgivZK mvgb Ki KsKi wbc Kib| Zvici Wvbcvk w`q GKUz mgb AMÖmi nq Ges wK¡ejvi w`K wdi h_vme `xNY `yÕAv KiZ cvib| ivmj mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vg GB vb Gfve `yÕAv KiQb|
0gag RvgivZKI mvgb Ki KsKi wbci ci evg cvk w`q GKUz mvgb GwMq wK¡ejvgyLx nq (gag RvgvivZK Wvb iL) j^v mgqevcx `yÕAv KiZ cvib| Avãyj*vn Beb Dgi ivw`qvj*v Avbgv 1g Ges 2q RvgvivZi wbKU m~iv evK¡vivn& cvV KiZ hZ mgq jvMZ ZZYevcx `yAv KiZb|
0AZtci eo ev kl RvgivZ KsKi wbci ci Avcbvi Mše Pj hveb| A_vr `yÕAvi Rb `voveb bv|bex (mv:)
eo RvgvivZ KsKi wbci ci `vovbwb|
0w`bi ejvq KsKi wbc KivB DËg| Ze cÖqvRbekZ ivZI wbc Kiv Rvqh AvQ| n cvjbKvix Amy, e, `yej bv nj m wbRB KsKi wbc Kie| wKš w`b ev ivZ Kvb AevqB KsKi wbc KiZ Ag nj Ab n cvjbKvixK `vwqZ¡ `qv Rvqh AvQ|
0*Gici ivZ wgbvq Aevb KiZ ne|

12B nvi KgmPx
0wgbvq Aevbi mgqjv AZš gyjevb AZGe cYgq KvR Ges Avj*vni whwKi gbvwbek Kiv AvekK| ÒZvkixKi w`bjv t cvbvnvi I Avj*vni whwKii RbÓ|
0*GB w`bI GMviB whj ni bvq Rvnii ci; cÖ_g QvU Zvici gag AZtci eo RvgivZ KsKi wbc KiZ ne|
0*Avcwb GB w`b KsKi wbc kl Ki hw` ZvovZvwo wgbv nZ Pj hZ Pvb Zv Rvqh AvQ| Ze AekB mh Wze hvIqvi ceB AvcbvK wgbv nZ ei nq hZ ne|
0wKš cii w`bI KsKi wbci Rb wgbvq _K hvIqv DËg| bex mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vg 13B hyj nvI KsKi wbc KiQb|
0ZvkixKi w`bjvZ wgbvq AevbKvj me nj gmwR` LvBd bvgvh Av`vq Kiv DËg|

13B hyj nvi KgmPx
0*wgbvZ ivZ hvcbi ci .. wZbwU RvgvivZB Rvnii ci KsKi wbc KiZ ne| ceeZx `yB w`b hfve KiQb wVK mfveB wbc Kieb|
0*Avcwb hw` wbR `k wdi hvevi wmvš Ki _vKb Zvnj we`vqx ZvIqvd Kivi ciB iIqvbv w`eb|
Ze hme gwnjv`i nvqh ev wbdvm _vKe Zv`iK we`vqx ZIqvd KiZ nebv| Avi GfveB Avcbvi nKvh mžb nq Mj| Avjnvg`y wjj*vwn iweŸj Avjvgxb|

KwZcq iyZ¡cY ÁvZe welq
GK t wKQy msLK nvRx Bnivg euvavi ciI Pvj-Pjb gb nqbv h Zviv Cev`Zi eva-evaKZvi ga cÖek KiQb| wekl Ki Bnivg Aevq gnvb Avj*vn hvwKQy wbwl KiQb Zv_K `i _vKv, DËg AvPib I cYgq ewkói AwaKvix nIqv Ges Rb eyS Avj*vni Cev`Z Kivi Rb Øxb Bmjvgi mwVK Ávb ARbi Póv Kiv mKji GKvš KZe|
A_P Zv`i ga AbKK wewfb nvivg KvR RwoZ nZ `Lv hvq| Zviv ni me wbqg Kvbyb mwVKfve Rvbbv wKš Avjg`i KQ wMq Rvbvi PóvI Kibv ! ni ce Zv`i ^fve-PwiÎ hme fzj-ÎwU we`gvb wQj Zvi Kvb cwieZb ev mskvabi cÖwZ Ges cÖPóvI bB| Ze Avgiv GKvšfve `yÕAv Kwi Avj*vn hb ÎwU-wePzwZi KviY Zv`i n eiev` Ki bv `b|
`yB t Avj*vn&i ivmj mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Amvj*vg ejb t
] [ ( :1639)
A_ t Ò`ywU PvLK `vhLi Avb žl Kiebv ; h PvL Avj*vni fq Üb Ki _vK Ges h PvL Avj*vni c_ cvnvivi KvR wbqvwRZ _vKÓ| (wZiwgwh : 1639)

AZGe Rb ivLyb h, AvivdvZi w`bwU AZš gnZ¡cY| GB w`b PvLi cvwbZ gyQ hve me bvni Kvwjgv Ges Avj*vn hvK BŽQv ZvK `vhLi Avb _K cwiÎvb w`eb| wdwikZvMY my`xß cwiek AvivdvZ AevbKvix`i Rb cYgqMe Ki _vKb|myZivs Avcwb GB gnr myhvM _K jvfevb nZ Póv Kib| AvivdvZi GB f jM GKwbfve wbRi Rb Ges mKj gymwjg RvwZi Rb `yÕAv Kieb|
wZb t cÖZK RvgvivZ wbwß 7wU KsKii meKwU AekB RvgvivZ cwiewóZ Kzqvi ga coZ ne| Kzqvi ga co evBi wQUK Mj Kvb Amyweav bB| cÖwZ RvgvivZ 7wU KsKi wbc Kieb wKš Kg-ekx KiZ cvieb bv|
Pvi t Bnivg Aevq hKvb cÖKvi wgmK A_ev myMwÜhy mvevb Øviv nvZ-cv wKsev kixi aŠZ Kiv hvebv|

cuvP t whwb Ônv`qxÕ ev ni Kzievbxi c wKsev Dnvi qgj hvMvo KiZ Ag neb wZwb ni mgq 3wU Ges wbR Mn cÖZveZb Ki 7wU ivhv jvMvZvi A_ev weiwZ w`q Av`vq KiZ ne| Ze gvi wfZi nvivgi Awaevmx`i Rb GB wbqg cÖhvR bq ; A_vr Zv`iK ni Kzievbx KiZ nebv|

Qq t Rb ivLb h, Avcbvi my`i AvPib, nvRxMYi wL`gZ, Zv`iK cvwb cvb Kivbv, Zv`iK Kó bv `qv Ges wei bv Ki ah avib Kivi e`ŠjZ cvij Avj*vni wbKU AbK mIqve cveb| AZGe wbvi mv_ AwaK gvÎvq ah I mnvbyfwZi bwRi vcb Kib|
mvZ t cÖqvRbeva nvRxMY Bnivgi Kvco cwieZb A_ev aŠZ KiZ cvieb Ges Zv Rvqh AvQ|

AvU t ni AvM ev ci gmwR` beex whqviZ Kiv mybZ| Abvb mvaviY gmwR`i Zyjbvq GLvb bvgvhi mIqve GKnvRvi b ekx| GB vb bvgvh Av`vqi DÏk AvmZ cvieb|
AZtci im~j mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Amvj*vg Ges Zuvi `yB mswMi (Avey eKi I Dgi ivw`qvj*v ZvAvjv Avbgv) Kei whqviZ Ki Zv`iK mvjvg `qv gyZvnve| Zvici Kzev gmwR` whqviZ hZ cvib bvgvh Av`vq Kivi DÏk|
evK¡x Avj-MviK¡v` mvnvev`i Kei whqviZ wMq Zv`iK mvjvg Rvbveb Ges Zv`i Rb `yÕAv Kieb| D` cvnvoi cÖvš knx` mvnvevMbi Kei hv`i ga AvQb knx` mi`vi nvghv ivw`qvj*v ZvAvjv Avb Zv`i mevBK mvjvg w`eb Ges Zv`i Rb `yÕAv Kieb|
Ze mveavb gZ`i KvQ cÖv_bv Kiv A_ev Zv`i wbKU mvnvh PvIqv bvRvqh| Kbbv Bnv wki&K Ges bK Avgj eiev` Ki `q|

KwZcq fzj-ÎwU

n I Dgivn& Av`vqKvj hme fzj-åvwš nq _vK Zv mswßvKvi eYbv Kiv nŽQ| AvkvKwi Avcbviv GB me fzj-åvwš _K `i _vKZ mg neb|
(1)Bnivgi i _K kl chš B`wZev (Wvb Kuva Lvjv ivLv) Ki _vKv|
(2)DŽP ^i Zvjweqv bv cov ev Bnivgi ci gvUI bv cov| AvivdvZ I gyh`vwjdvq Zvjweqv cvV bv Kiv|
(3)mvgwóMZfve úvMvbi gZ Ki GKRbi Øviv cwiPvwjZ nq Zvjweqv cvV Kiv|
(4)gmwR`yj nvivg cÖekKvj ev K¡vev Ni `kb Ki gb Mov `yÕAv cvV Kiv|
(5)cÖZK ZIqvd I mvqxZ wekl wekl `yÕAv wbavib Ki ay ZvnvB cvV Kiv| eis `q-gb DRvo Ki h Kvb `yÕAv I Avj*vni whwKi Kiv Ges KziAvb cov mžY kixqZ mZ|
(6)ZIqvd I mvqxi mgq DŽP ^i `yÕAv cov| mwwjZ ev `je nq Zvj-wgwjq `yÕAv Kiv wVK bq Kbbv ZvZ Abvb ZIqvdKvix`i `yÕAv-Cev`Z cvjb evNvZ NU|
(7)mdv cvnvo AvivnY Ki K¡vev kixdi w`K Bkviv Kiv wVK bq|
(8)mdv-gviIqvq mvqxi mgq meyR wPýØqi gvS gwnjv`i `Šovbv AbywPZ| GB vb `ªZ Pjvi wbqg aygvÎ cyil`i Rb|
(9)KD KD mdv _K gviIqvq wMq Avevi mdvq wdi AvmvK GK mvqx gb Kib A_P GUv mžY fzj| eis mdv _K gviIqv chš cŠQvK GK mvqx MY KiZ ne| AZtci cbivq mdvq cŠQj ne `yB mvqx|
(10)n ev Dgivn kl gv_vi wKQy Aski Pzj KvUv ev QvUv A_ev Aí KqKUv Pzj KvUvbv wVK bq| cÖKZ wbqg njv mg gv_vi Pzj QvUv ev PvQv|
(11)Avivdvi gq`vb `yÕAvi mgq wK¡ejvgyLx bv nIqv|
(12)`yÕAvi Rb Rvevj Avivdvq AvivnYi Póv Kiv|
(13) wgbvq, Avivdvq Ges ZvkixKi ivZjv whwKi I `yÕAvq AwZevnxZ bv Ki AZš iZ¡cY mgqjv AcPq Kiv|
(14)RvgvivZ wbci Rb KsKi gyh`vwjdv _K msMÖn Kiv Riix gb Kiv Ges KsKijv ayq bqv DËg gb Kiv|
(15)cÖ_g I wØZxq RvgvivZ KsKi wbci ci `yÕAvi Rb bv `vovbv|
(16)wbavwiZ eqmi Kg eqmx A_ev ÎwUhy c Kzievbx `qv Ges RevB Kivi ci Zv dj `qv|
(17)AbK nvRx mvnevb AvivdvZ w`emi kl w`K AvivdvZ Qo hvIqvi cÖwZZ evZvq gM _vKb| A_P GB gjevb mgqjvZ Avj*vni whwKi I `yÕAvq gkj _vKv evÃbxq Ges Bnv `yÕAvi Rb DËg mgq| Kbbv GB mgq hviv e`MxiZ _vK gnvb Avj*vn Zv`i Rb Me Ki _vKb|
(18)Avevi AbK nvRx mvnevb gyh`vwjdvq wMq wK¡ejv Kvb w`K Zv mwVKfve bv Rb gvMixe, Gkv Ges dRii bvgvh Av`vq Kib, GUv wVK bq| eis IqvwRe ev GKvš KZe njv wK¡ejv Kvb w`K Zv mwVKfve Rb wbq bvgvh Av`vq Kiv |
(19)gyh`vwjdvq ivwÎ hvcb Kiv IqvwRe A_P AbKB gaivZi ceB gyh`vwjdv ZvM Ki Pj hvb|
(20)AbK Avevi KsKi wbc KiZ mg nqI wbRi e`j AbK KsKi wbci `vwqZ¡ w`q _vKb GUv wVK bq| eis hviv `yej Ag KejgvÎ ZvivB AbKvb nvRxK w`q KsKi wbc KivZ cvieb Ges GUv Rvqh AvQ|
(21)RyZv-mvÛj I eo AvKvii cv_i BZvw` wbc Kiv evovevwo Ges Abvq|
(22)wKQy msLK nvRx mvnevb (Avj*vn Zv`iK wn`vqvZ Kib) C`i w`b `vox PQ djb| Zviv `vox PQ djvK mŠ`hi Ask gb Kib| A_P mIqve ARbi cweÎ RvqMvq Ges DËg mgq Bnv bnvqZ bvni KvR|
(23)nvRi AvmIqv`K žl Kiv ev Pzgy `qvi Rb fxo Kiv, VjvVwj Kiv DwPr bq| Gi ga AbKK Avevi nvZvnwZ, SMov-weev` wjß nZ `Lv hvq| Gaibi KvR weklKi GB RvqMvq msNwUZ nIqv LyeB AvcwËKi Ges Abvq|
(24)KD KD gb Kib nvRi AvmIqv`i ga DcKvi wbwnZ AvQ| Avi mRbB cv_iK nvZ Øviv Qyuq mB nvZ Avevi mg kixi eyjvq| GmeKvR gyLZv Qvov Avi wKQy bq| Kbbv DcKvi KiZ cvib KejgvÎ gnvb Avj*vn whwb GKK| Dgi ivw`qvj*v Avb nvRi AvmIqv`K Pzgy `qvi Kivi mgq ejb t
] [
A_ t Òn cv_i; Avwg AekB Rvwb h, Zzwg Kviv wZ KiZ Ag Ges DcKvi KiZI Ag| Avwg hw` Avj*vni ivmyjK Pzgy LZ bv `LZvg Zvnj AvwgI ZvgvK Pzgy w`Zvg bvÓ| (eyLvix I gymwjg)
(25)K¡vev Nii cÖwZwU KYvi I `qvj Qvqv AZtci kixi gvQv AÁZvi cwiPq| GB KvRK Cev`Z gb Kij Avj*vni ghv`v wZMÖ nq| AZGe `jxj-cÖgvY Qvov Kvb wKQyB Kiv wVK bq|
(26)iKb BqvgvbxZ Pzgy `qv A_ev nvZ Øviv Bkviv Kiv wVK bq| me nj iKb Bqvgvbx Wvb nvZ Øviv Qvqvi Rb wKš Pzgy `qvi Rb bq|
(27)K¡vev Ni msjM `qvj Niv RvqMvUyKzI K¡vev Nii Ask, myZivs ZIqvdi mgq `qvji wfZi w`q ZIqvd Kij Zv ne bv|
(28)wgbvq AevbKvj `yB Iqv bvgvh (hgb ; Rvni-Avmi A_ev gvMixe-Gkv) GKmv_ Av`vq Kiv hvebv A_vr mKj nvRxMYK Iqv Abyhvqx 4ivKvZ wewkó Rvni, Avmi, Gkv 2ivKvZ Ki Ges Abvb bvgvh h_vh_ wbqg Av`vq KiZ ne|

(29)ZvkixKi w`bjvZ KD KD KsKi wbc Kib cÖ_g eoUv Zvici gagUv AZtci QvUUv ; GB cwZ mžY fzj| eis cÖ_g QvUUv Zvici gagUv Ges mekl eoUvq KsKi wbc KiZ ne|

(30)RvgvivZ GKmv_ meKwU KsKi wbc Kiv fzj c`c| hviv Avnj Bjg (weØvb&) Zviv ejb : h evw mejv KsKi GKmv_ wbc Kie m evw GKwU KsKi wbc KiQ ej aiZ ne| Avj*v AvKevi ej GKwU GKwU Ki KsKi wbc Kiv IqvwRe| bex mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Amvj*vg GfveB GKwU GKwU Ki KsKi wbc KiQb|

(31)wgbvq KsKi wbci ce we`vqx ZIqvd mžb KiZ gvq Mgb Ges cbivq wgbvq wdi Gm KsKi wbc Ki ^Mni DÏk hvÎv Kiv wVK bq| Bnv bex mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vgi Av`ki cwicšx, bvRvqh cwZ|

bex gynvv` mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vgi wb`k Abyhvqx ÔnvRx`i kl KvR njv K¡vev Nii `kb ev mvwba jvf Kiv| A_vr K¡vev Ni we`vqx ZIqvdi gvag nKvh mžb Ki ^Mn hvÎv Kiv|

(32)nvZ Øviv Bkviv Ki K¡vev NiK we`vq Rvbvbv A_ev we`vqx ZIqvdi ci gvq Aevb Kiv wVK bq|

(33)imj mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vgi Kei whqviZi Rb g`xbvq mdi Kiv Rqh gb Kiv fyj|

0g`xbvq bexi gmwR` wKsev Zuvi Kei whqviZi mv_ ni Kvb múK bB| KejgvÎ bvgvh Av`vqi DÏk bex (mv:) Gi gmwR` ni AvM ev ci h Kvb mgq mdi Kiv hvq Ges Zv mybZ| Avi g`xbvq hvIqvi ci bex (mv:) Ges Zuvi `yRb mv_x Avey eKi I Dgi ivw`qvj*v Avbgv Øqi Kei whqviZ Kiv gyZvnve| AZtci Kzev gmwR` bvgvh Av`vqi Rb hZ cvib| evK¡x Avj-MviK¡v` (GLvb AvbK mvnvevi Kei AvQ) Ges D` hy hviv knx` nqQb Zv`i KeiI whqviZ Kiv hve|

Ze mveavb ! Kei whqviZi mgq gZ`i Rb `yÕAv Kiv hve wKš Zv`i KvQ Kvb cÖKvi Ave`b wbe`b wKsev cÖv_bv Kiv hve bv| gZ`i KvQ cÖv_bv Kiv eo wkK Ges wkK mgZ bK KvR eiev` Ki `q| Avj*vn& ejb t Òh ew Avj*vni kixK vcb Kie, Avj*vn& H ewi Rb RvbvZ nvivg Ki w`eb Ges Zvi evmvb ne RvnvbvgÓ| (Avj-gvwq`vn& t 72) [ AvqvZ mshvRb : Abyev`K ]

wcÖq bex mj*vj*v AvjvBwn Iqvmvj*vg Bikv` Kib t
(( ))
ÔAvj*vn& Zvgv`i `n Aeqe (Pnviv) AejvKb Kib bv eis wZwb Zvgv`i K¡je (AšZi) Ges Avgj AejvKb KibÕ| (gymwjg)
gnvb Avj*vn Avgv`i mKji bK Avgj Keyj Kiyb|
mKj cÖÖÖksmv mviv Rvnvbi cÖwZcvjK Avj*vniB Rb \
mgvß
[ Ôn I Dgivn&Õ welqK GB cÖPvi cÎwU hZi mv_ ivLyb, Avcbvi cÖqvRb bv _vKj AciK w`b ]

Pirde Moon    
2011-10-15, 07:27 PM   #17

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

- -

, , .

:
-
-
:
( )
- :
:
- { * * }
- :
-
- " "

-
- " ....
- "

:
:
-
-
- " -
- :
-
-

- :
:
-
-
- :

:
-
-
-
- :
- - -
- -
-
" " :
-

-
-

:
-

:

:

:

:
, , .

:
, , .

Pirde Moon    
2011-10-15, 07:29 PM   #18

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

, , , , , , , , . , , , . ...
: .. .. .
:
:
1- . . .
_ _ : _ _ : " " . _ _ : " _ _ :" !"1.
, . _ :" . . ".
2- .
3- .
4- ...............
5- .. ..
6- .
7- , .
8- .
.. .. .. :

:
.. .. , , , .........

: . . .. .. . _ _ : :" ".
:" " 2 .
: ..
:
###
###
: . . : . : . . !! . : !!
: : 3 .
: , . . ... . - :" ... ". , , ......

:
... ...
... ...

:" "4 . _ _ :" , , " 5 .
. , .. .. .

:
.. .. .
, :

1. .
2. .. .. ..
3. , , , .
4. . .
5. .
6. , , , .
.. ...
7 . : , . , .
8 . :
- :" " 6 .
- :" "7 .
- : " " 8 .

:
.. .. :
1. , , . .
2. . , .
3. , , , . ###
. , .... " " :" ......." 9 .
4. :
: , , , , , , , , , , , ....

:
:

ۿ

, . :
, . .
! .. ..
- .. .. .. .. ..
- .. .. . .

:
: ... .. :
( ) ( ) , :" " 10 . . : . , . . , . . , .
: : , , .. 11 .
. , , , , . .. ..

.. ..
. . .. .. . . .

:

!

, . . - - . : " " . . .
, , , .

:
, .
. : " ......".
:
. .
: , . , .. .. ,,
: .. .. .. . " "12 . " ". : : " " . : : . : . : - : " ......... " 13 . : " ...... ".
:" " 14 .

:
: . . . - . , , , , , . , , , , , . . .

:
:
:
, , , , . .. .. ..
.. , . !! , , . : , , , , . . . , , , , . . . , , , . .

. , , . . . .

: . . , , , , , , , :" " . : , , , , .. .. .. ..
. . . , , . , , , .
: . . .
. . :
, , , , , , , ......
:" " . .

:
. . : . : !! :" " 15 .
, , ... .

:
.. . _ _ _ . , , . . .. .. .

:
. .. .. : .. .. .. .

. ... " ". , . .
:" :
, , ".

. .
, .

.. .. ......

:
.. ..... :
: . :" " 16 . :" " 17 .
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. :" "18 . :" " 19 .
: , , , , , , . , , . , , .. ..

, , . _ :" "20 . : - :" : : . "21 .
.. .. .. " " ," ". . : : : , . . :" . : " " 22 .
.. .. .. ..
. . ...

Pirde Moon    
2011-10-15, 07:29 PM   #19

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

1- .

2- .

3- .

4- .

/

5- .
2*2 ( )

- / 6
- ... ...
- + 6 50 .

/
- 10 .

/
/ 6

/
/ 10
( 8 ).

/
/

-

/
/
/ .

6- .
/

1 0.5 ( ) ...
( ) ...

... ...

1 ... 20 ...

( ) ...

1- 12 ...

2- ...

7- .

8- .

9- .

. ----

10- ...

11- ...

12- ...

13- ...

Pirde Moon    
2011-10-15, 07:30 PM   #20

Pirde Moon

Pirde Moon

̿!

̡ ɡ - - ӡ .

- - ѡ ... ɡ , ɡ .

ϡ .
ڡ ǡ .

:
ʡ :
1- ɡ .
2- ʡ .
3- ɡ . ɡ .
4- , .
5- ޡ ӡ ѡ . .

ߡ ա .

:
- - ɡ ɡ . ɡ ̡ .

- - ̡ ӡ ֡ ѡ - -.

- - ɡ -- ӡ . .

ӡ ɡ - - ɡ ɡ .

ڡ - - ̡ ڡ ӡ - -: " ǡ ӡ ϡ ȡ ".

̡ ӡ ɡ ǡ - - ̡ ̡ .

̡ ɡ .

:
̡ ȡ .
ɡ ɡ ɡ .

ɡ ɡ :
1- ɡ ա .
2- ̡ ѡ .
3- ʡ .
4- ǡ .
5- .

:
̡ ɡ .

͡ .

:
1- ̡ ̡ ɡ ɡ . ߡ ɡ ʡ ɡ ߡ ɡ : " ̡ ǡ . ߡ ̡ .

2- ɡ ɡ ɡ ʡ . ͡ ߡ . : " ʡ - - " " -- ȡ " " - - ɡ . . ǡ .

3- ʡ - - ɡ . ɡ ߡ ̡ ѡ ݡ . - - -- - - ѡ . ɡ . .

4- ̡ ߡ . ѡ . ̡ ɡ . ֡ .

5- ̡ . ̡ . ѡ ɡ ڡ ̡ ǡ .

6- ̡ . .

7- ʡ .

8- ɡ ǡ .

̡ ߡ .

ء ڡ ɡ - - - - : " "(: 125).

Pirde Moon    

()

« | »

: 1 ( 0 1)

Mony khaled 2 2014-06-08 12:12 PM
Ͽ vandeta [ ] 2 2014-06-04 01:12 AM
, , Pirde Moon NooR 5 2014-02-23 12:10 AM
mp3 Mony khaled 1 2012-11-01 04:42 PM
2012 - 2012 vandeta 1 2012-10-22 08:26 PM

06:58 PM

RSS Feeds - - - - -

2011 - 2014 .
Ads Organizer 3.0.3 by Analytics - Distance Education
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97